Falling in love with a married woman

SpyGames

this maybe an all too common subject. but i am convince that some may give good advice.

i am falling for a married woman. i find myself telling her everything about my life....we so connect.....her husband has been away for naval duties..i feel guilty.....but the selfish part of me says i cant find anyone like her again...im 31 years old..single...educated..she is too..i havent felt this way since i was twenty...i dont fall easily..but when i do...its bad...for the past ten years my life has been with our country's security...no serious relationships...life of adventure..but for her i would give it all up...i know she feels the same...the way she looks at me...anyways HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello SpyGames,

How do you know you won't feel like this again with another woman? Have you given single women a chance? Why did you have to pick a married woman??

How would you like it if you were married and away, and some guy was messing around with your wife?

Anyways, I sincerely hope you stop pursuing this idea, and maybe try meeting somemore woman maybe - and who knows right - you might find someone even better and single!

Take care.

Kung fu

Maybe you are so intrigued by this woman because she is unattainable. Bet that if she were to leave her husband for you, you wouldn't want her anymore. You haven't had a serious relationship in ten years, but with this relationship, you are free to fall in love, without letting go of your "life of adventure." If you were to take a step back, look at the situation objectively, how favorable are any of the possible outcomes? #1-she leaves her husband for you, the minute that she falls off her pedestal in your eyes (inevitable) and your lust for her weakens, she is looking for a new man to "fall in love" with her. #2-you continue your relationship with this woman, her husband comes home and she tells you to take a hike. #3- Her husband comes home, you two continue your relationship, get caught (inevitable) and, well... we won't go there. Do you see that this is just another "adventure" for you? Maybe you do love her, because married women have this "damsel in distress" aire about them, that can be quite alluring, while deep down you know this is a woman who will not be showing up at your doorstep with her toothbrush, cat, and way, way too much baggage!

i think you guys are right..all of you.....im not that kind of man..never done this before..ill go back to my life of adventure....i guess my bosses were right i was meant to be out there in the thick of the action...not all this relationship stuff...again thanks...i just needed to here some advice

• 6 years later...

I too am falling inlove except I am the unhappy married women. I have fell inlove with another man. I have never been in love only with this man. We both felt connected and inlove. We had to end due to being caught. I did tell my companion that I would end my marriage for him. Marriage has been broken since we got married. I still do miss, and think of him constantly. I do know exactly how you feel and it is not easy.

Archived