Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

well... i didn't know where to put this topic but it seems to be relvent to health... i recently found out that my gf dose not stick her hand up her butt to clean her butthole with soap. instead she says that watered down soap runs through the crevice and cleans it(sorry if this all sounds werid or rude). The only time she cleans it is when she wipes her butt after taking a dump.

Is it normal to do this or am i the weird one ? Am i the only one that uses my hand to clean my butt hole with soap? Is this healthy?!

First of all, if she's cleaning her butt with soup there's a problem.

When you take a shower, wash your a** with soap. Not SOUP. lmfao......
    I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It's hitting below the intellect.

If you canít ignore an insult, top it; if you canít top it, laugh it off; and if you canít laugh it off, itís probably deserved.

opppss...thanx for correcting my mistake....

well, as i stated she does not clean her butt with soap but lets watery soap run naturally to her butt and (hopes) it cleans it. so i don't think that is clean then eh?

Yeah as they said above if she is cleaning her butt with soap and water there is diffently a problem... Those parts are self cleaning and shouldnt be cleaned with soap. If someone were to do that they would usually get infections. And sticking your hand up your butt and cleaning it Ive never heard of that and I dont think that anyone should be doing that.

but it only the suface of the butthole ...i am not saying go inside and clean it...just the surface.

if someone doesn't clean the surface of their butt and butthole with soap than won't it be pretty dirtly (even if u wipe it with tissue after taking a dump)

After reading this post, I thanked my lucky stars for landing me in Japan where we have the wonderful Washlet, an amazing invention attached to the toilet seat that takes perfect care of such matters in the privacy of the john...no soap or soup involved, and even if you don`t use it, it`s there, so everyone can *assume* that you did (no pun intended, but there does seem to be one lurking there, doesn`t there?).
    "I did the best I knew at the time, and when I knew better I did better."
    - Maya Angelou

As your girlfriend said water will clean that and it wont be dirty If she did she would probably get A urine bladder infection because soap irrates that. Especcialy if she would clean it on a regualar bases

Clean your frickin butt with soap on the outside. I'm not talking sticking your fingers up there, but for god's sake, get the soap bar in the crack. If you don't, that's just nasty....
    I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It's hitting below the intellect.

If you canít ignore an insult, top it; if you canít top it, laugh it off; and if you canít laugh it off, itís probably deserved.

No.... lol no... Girls CAN NOT put soap anywhere down there. I should know Ive had a urine bladder infection and my doctor told me it was caused by me taking bubble baths to often. He informed me that girls should not clean anywhere down there with soap. Its not nasty... Down there cleans its self and when we wipe that cleans it too.

aww hell no! why the hell can't you clean with soap? us guy's can! If you ain't cleaning that a**, that's just nasty...dayumn!!!

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...