Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do u get rid of a cottage cheese butt?

I'm a very small, skinny girl. I have a small butt too. So I don't understand why it's a cottage cheese butt? ha weird huh. I'm so self-conscious about this. I want to learn if there's any way to get rid of these dimples and marks without making my butt any less small than it already is. I don't want to have no butt, ya know?

Platinum Member
    Are you talking about cellulite?

yeah its called cellulite. I am in the same boat and I am thin and none of my friends understand! lol I read up on it a little bit and it turns out it is a skin condition that is hereditary. Like stretch marks tend to be. Aren't we lucky? we were doomed the day we were born.

the remedies:
    1) there are creams that can be purchased either online or in beauty stores or skin stores. I found some on the shelf at ulta. You can find the product at ulta.com if you search for cellulite. I am not sure if they work or not. I am sure some do and some dont so it might be a trial and error thing.

2) ah, liposuction. Seriously. This is the only guaranteed method to get rid of it and afterwords, you would use one of the creams to prevent it from coming back. Expensive, I know.

thats all I know of
    Be not afraid of going slowly, only standing still.

Strengths measured not by holding on, but by letting go.

None

Hi,

I guess the reason why they say cottage cheese butt because thats the cheese with lotsa of holes in it. Haha! (just joking).

It sounds like hereditary to me, small butts are cute. I have a girlfriend, who has a small perky butt, who enjoys wearing mini-skirt, and she does really look sexy in it.

If it is cellulite, why dont you some butt exercises? Sounds great to me thou.

from what I read, exercise doesnt get rid of the cheese. It gets rid of the fat and build muscle, but since cellulite is a SKIN condition, it needs to be taken care of on the surface. The lipo takes everything from under the skin to smooth it out but I guess thats why you need the cream too
    Be not afraid of going slowly, only standing still.

Strengths measured not by holding on, but by letting go.

None

Hi Mermayd,

Really? I removed my cellulite skin by exercising my thighs by skipping. How do you explain that? Is it because i have abnormal skin?

Could just be me but "cottage cheese butt" just sounds wrong LOL. Cellulite, on the other hand, is something that doesn't bring an instant bad taste to your mouth.

Just had to say it.
    I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It's hitting below the intellect.

If you canít ignore an insult, top it; if you canít top it, laugh it off; and if you canít laugh it off, itís probably deserved.

Platinum Member
    YOU CANNOT GET RID OF IT WITH A CREAM!!...come on, don't get sucked in by the marketers. The best a cream can do is remove fluid from the area. this may for a short while reduce the degree of dimpling BUT IT WILL COME BACK as soon as your body replaces the fluids...like in about an hour or two.

Low fat high fibre diet and exercise or in extreme cases liposuction.

9. 03-09-2005, 11:19 AM

Silver Member
    Hmmm when i started to lose weight (10 lbs exactly) i noticed my butt snoothed out quit a bit but if your already a skinny person then i'd say running possibly or try squats????

Exercise will not remove the cellulite but will make it less visible... which is probably what you are going for anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...