Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you subtly let a girl know you like them?

I get along with girls really great. I don't show my nervousness if i get nervous. And just have a good time. And i know i'm hott and girls flirt with me and if flirt back (half the time i dont' even think i'm flirting but people who hear me talk say i am).

But my question is, what do you say to a girl to let her know you're interested in them more than a friend but not coming straight out and saying it?
    By failing to plan you plan to fail

On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Edward Norton (Fight Club)

Compliment her a lot and pay attention to her even when other girls are around. I think basically treat her differently than you would with other friends. (ok i'm not very good at this.. guys usually ask me out when i had no clue they liked me more than friends )

Kiss.

yea...agree with the above... Dont say it....I've found that most girls like to 'wonder' about your feelings if they're into you. Straight up telling her usually just ruins her fun in trying to find out how you feel. I would wait till you got 'that' much closer before saying it.
    "Conversion is not like a flu shot!

It's more like being hit by a 30 ton logging truck..

..how can you say you've had an encounter with God, who's enormously larger than a 30 ton truck.. and not be PERMANENTLY changed?!

This is not anger, this is passion, and ALL passion is born out of anguish!"

Christ did not die so you could sin, but so that you would be free from its power over you!

If you know your attractive and are great with girls.... why can't you just get up the courage to ask for a date? The 2 longest couple relationships i know of, are 2 friends of mine. They strategie: Just ask!

Worst thing that could happen is the word "No" and it isn't as bad as you play it out to be in your mind.
    Good luck, and keep your stick on the ice.

I asked her. We've been out. She's even been to my house in the middle of the night to do an 'online quiz'. but i didn't make a move on her. I find her VERY attractive, and she's cool which means i like her and i want it to work. I dont' want her for just a 'booty call'. And I want to show i'm interested in her for more than her looks. But she is hott!

So now what?

she is coming over tomorrow to do another quiz. I'll probably ask her if she wants to see a movie afterward...What about Valentines day? What could i do for that?

*in reality, even though we've been out, we don't really know a whole lot about eachother.
    By failing to plan you plan to fail

On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Edward Norton (Fight Club)

Platinum Member
    One way to let a girl know you are interested is by paying attention to her in ways you don't for others:

Look into her eyes when conversing a little longer than you do for others.

Really listen to what she says.

Smile at her more than others.

When you are in a group and a third person is talking, keep checking back with her. It shows that you think she is more important to you than the person talking. And when you are the one talking, talk to her more than the others combined. When she is talking, don't look at anyone else.

Ask her opinion about things.

Smile at her.

Never, ever make jokes at her expense or be sarcastic in front of others.

If others do, don't laugh or join in, if possible defend her position (don't start fights)

If you touch her, especially her hands, hold her a fraction longer than you normally would.

Warning: don't stare as if you are stalking her, smile like Norman Bates, or grope her. Subtlety is the key.

If she starts to respond in similar ways - you may have to ask for more advice...

Quote Originally Posted by DN
    One way to let a girl know you are interested is by paying attention to her in ways you don't for others:

Look into her eyes when conversing a little longer than you do for others.

Really listen to what she says.

Smile at her more than others.

When you are in a group and a third person is talking, keep checking back with her. It shows that you think she is more important to you than the person talking. And when you are the one talking, talk to her more than the others combined. When she is talking, don't look at anyone else.

Ask her opinion about things.

Smile at her.

Never, ever make jokes at her expense or be sarcastic in front of others.

If others do, don't laugh or join in, if possible defend her position (don't start fights)

If you touch her, especially her hands, hold her a fraction longer than you normally would.

Warning: don't stare as if you are stalking her, smile like Norman Bates, or grope her. Subtlety is the key.

If she starts to respond in similar ways - you may have to ask for more advice...
    That's not a bad list to follow, so start doing some of those. One thing about listening more to her: Throw her words right back at her.
    The one who knows that he knows - listen to him;
    the one who knows that he doesn't know - teach him;
    the one who doesn't know that he knows - wake him;
    the one who doesn't know that he doesn't know - leave him alone.

I have to say I love it when a guy really listens to me, so it's a double win, you show her you like her and you show her you care thus making her like you more.. well i find it attractive anyway, The guy i have a crush on right now is like this. The minute I speak, he faces me and leans in, like whatever i have to say is REALLY important, it makes me feel special and it's one of the reasons I fell for him!

QM. xxx

This wat u do if u dont want to come right out and say it. u get a rly close friend of yours if u to punk to ask her. u make him go over there and ask about u just clu her in like tell him to ask her wat she thinks of u. see wat he says and then eventually u r gonna have to just straight out ask er but at least now u have a clu of how she thinks of u. Thats all the advice todays from the legendary p.i.m.p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...