Undressing In front of me

ive been with my girlfriend for about 10 months and when im with her she doesnt like to undress infront of me or like me to see her topless, and is uncomfortable with me seeing her in a bra, but when we are together in a group, she had no problem changing in front of everyone, including another male.... what are possible problems here? we both love each other and everything, so i am comfused

She might just feel more self concious in front of you...you see her closer than others, maybe she will feel you will see her "flaws" and change your mind about her, etc.

Now, I know it sounds almost "against" the expected, but make sure you compliment her..but not with generic things all the time like you are beautiful/sexy (those are good too though).....be specific such as you have gorgeous breasts, or I love how smooth your butt is, I know it sounds funny but women can be self concious about specifics. They know you are attracted to them, but are still self concious about specific parts...so if you tell them that you love these parts, it boosts their confidence and may end up with your girlfriend loving to flaunt her breasts in front of you, knowing that you find them so great!
    Telling your gf she is hot/sexy, is great, but generic...telling her you love the way her stomach has a bit of womanly softness to it is specific and attentive to HER and will have her feel a lot more comfortable around you.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]<--- [COLOR=sienna]Carbun the Super-Bunny[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#556b2f][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]At the end of the day, how you imprinted on someones life and heart is the only true mark any of us leave on this earth and is what we are most proud of... [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- My Biggest Hero and Mentor: My Mum.[/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Il faut d'abord durer [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- Ernest Hemingway[/SIZE][/I]

I definetly agree. I had always been a bit apprehensive about taking my clothes off in front of a guy for the reason that I was afraid every little thing wrong with my body would be seen and pointed out. Regardless of how many times someone called me pretty or said I had a beautiful body with my clothes on, I just felt uncomfortable with taking my clothes off. When I was getting intamate with someone, it was always in the dark and I'd be dressed before daybreak. That is, until my current boyfriend. He completely makes me feel pretty and confident being naked. Never before have I been able to casually walk around in the nude and have no worries. I have small breasts, and he always tells me how perfect they are. I get rough skin occasionally in the winter and he totally puts me at ease about it when he makes up cute little pet names for me. I totally agree with what RayKay was saying.

You are going to have to increase her level of comfortability with you. You should have some idea of what that is going to take. Over time there should be a change in her comfortability with you.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Great advice RayKay!

It certainly sounds like she is uncomfortable with the situation, given that there are only the two of you it is a much more intimate situation which makes her far more self-concious compared other situations where there are a number of people (as you mentioned in your post).

You need to make her feel at ease when she is undressing, exactly as RayKay said, point out things that you love about her! My ex used to love it when i commented on her butt! Dont be embarrased about saying these things, you'll get used to it and it may help her overcome the shyness she has about undressing in front of you.
    You should have seen
    The curse that flew right by you
    Page of concrete
    Stained walks crutch in hobbled sway
    Autodafe

weird

I would confront the situation, but remember that she is probably going to tell you a thing that isn't true. Or she could be in denial.
    Prepare for tomorrow, not tomorrow, but today.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...