for men....coworker making a lot of eye contact???

oneshygal

This guy at work always walks past my office and peeks in to make eye contact a lot. We will hold each others gaze until he completely passes. My mind is going crazy trying to interpret his eye contact. I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute

2) why is the weirdo staring at me?

3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!

If you guys were noticing alot of eye contact from a female coworker you were not interested in,would you keep staring? Or would you try to avoid looking at her as to not lead her on?

Here's some more info...he once said "hi" to me and I froze, he then another time stopped in front of my door to ask a stupid question and I froze yet again. We do not work in the same department and his office is in the back corner by itself so there's no way for me to do a so-called "drive by" to try anything else.

Thanks for your opinions!

Next time he walks by, lift up your hand in a brief wave, and say "hey". He'll either say "hey" back, or he'll stop and say, "Yeah?", and you'll say, "Oh, I was just saying hi...I keep seeing you walk by. Where do you work?" See how he responds. You will have opened the door for him to bust a move with out having thrown yourself at him in case he doesn't dig you.

I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute

2) why is the weirdo staring at me?

3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!

4) When is this girl going to give me a decent response so I can ask her out. This is a co-worker situation!

Hi, whenever i see women I like I tend to give them eye contact too without even realising it sometimes, I don't know why because im quite shy in asking women out so maybe he's the same, he almost definatly likes you if he peeks in everytime he walks past.

Respond by giving him a little smile when you have eye contact so he knows your fond, who knows, maybe he'll start something or even ask you out...

Am I the only one who thinks staring at a co-worker is creepy?

Not if the two like eachother, but yeah it's creepy if some icky guy is staring at me. Especially when I'm running errands and I happen to glance around and see some maintainance guy openly staring at my butt with a creepy smile on, as if he'd ever get near it...ewwww...ooops....sorry...rant...

thats how i get myself in trouble alot, i like walking by women/girls and look at them in the eyes and smile, regardless of if i find them attractive...and for those who i find attractive, i raise my brows as i smile....its like my silent way of saying....."how you doin'?"

so i don't know if he likes you or not, but i know for me, if a girl keeps looking at me as we passes, i automatically assume she likes me, heck, most us guys think a girl likes us if they simply don't avoid us, it's not hard to mislead a guy, so you can't really go by what a guy thinks when a girl looks at him.

thats how i get myself in trouble alot, i like walking by women/girls and look at them in the eyes and smile, regardless of if i find them attractive...and for those who i find attractive, i raise my brows as i smile....its like my silent way of saying....."how you doin'?"

so i don't know if he likes you or not, but i know for me, if a girl keeps looking at me as we passes, i automatically assume she likes me, heck, most us guys think a girl likes us if they simply don't avoid us, it's not hard to mislead a guy, so you can't really go by what a guy thinks when a girl looks at him.

That's funny. I've often suspected as much Sometimes when out and about, I accidentally look up to see a tv screen, or maybe to see the sign that happens to be posted behind some random guy, and I accidentally make eye contact with him, and then he keeps trying to make eyes at me all night, and I'm not remotely interested. Sometimes go as far as change seats so my back is turned to him, or hold the menu in front of my face so he'll stop trying to googly-eye me.

And forget about if you make the mistake of simply smiling at some guy if he passes by....then he'll think "Oh, she wants me!". lol. Sorry but it's kind of funny, and sad.