My boyfriend's penis is too sensitive.

Majin_X

Hello everyone

Me and my boyfriend have known each other for about 9 or 10 months and have been dating for just over 1 month. Everything is fine etc, except for one thing.

The head of his penis is very VERY sensitive. If I were to poke it lightly with my finger, it would hurt him. Giving him oral is also painful for him. He can pull the foreskin back fine, so I'm confused. He's really worried that when the time comes when we're ready to have intercourse, it'll hurt him then as well, and it's sapping his confidence.

However, when we're laying in bed, and he pushes himself up against me and dry-humps, it doesn't hurt him, although his penis is essentially squished up against me, and his foreskin is pulled back and assumedly in contact with my skin.

So, umm... help?

First off, I'd like to say that this sounds like some kind of horrible nightmare so I empathize with your boyfriend. Next, if it turns out that he can't take intercourse, but he can rub, you can substitute penetration for still more rubbing. Hoo Hoo on Cha Cha action can be quite satisfying.

If he's uncircumcised, this is very common, and nothing to be alarmed about. It will get a bit better with time, but will mostly remain this way. When he comes to have intercourse, especially for the first few times, he may find it's uncomfortable for the first minute or two, but after that it will settle down and be completely painless. If he's planning on using condoms (which would probably be a good unless you want children soon, regardless of other contraception), that will also help him in this regard.

The most helpful thing you can do is reassure him that this is entirely normal and nothing for him to be worried or embarrassed about, and it will not inhibit his/your sex life in any way. As regards oral sex, btw, this is simply an extra challenge for you. I have the same high sensitivity, but in my experience most girls can easily learn to nevertheless give oral sex in a highly pleasurable way. It's just care and experience.

From having sensitivity issues myself, I have noted a few things.

The sensitivity can be used to his advantage in the sense that it can deter ejaculation. It gets more sensitive as you get closer to orgasm, detering orgasm. A condom ime is less likely to help. It will just create more friction b/c it will be dry up against his unit. If possible and safe, intercourse will likely feel better to him with no condom and a lot of lube (natural or synthetic). Also, ime blowjobs are a lot more likely to be painful due to excess sensitivity than actual intercourse is.

So in short, until he has the actual problem during intercourse, I don't see why he should spend time worrying about it. Oral can still be completely enjoyable as well. It is just a matter of avoiding the parts that are too sensitive.

That area is quite sensitive, you should not play with it roughly,

it really hurt - I have similar problem when my girl play down-there

little bit rough, I stop her and educate her how to play with it.

It should be softly and you may use some sort of oil/cream. Some

men (not funny) when their women play with that area, they fall

laughing so much.

i think you need more practice. poking his penis? why are you doing that?

also, maybe you aren't the softest at oral. teeth, too rough, etc. that CAN be painful. for any guy. he can rub up on you just fine cause it's attached to him. he knows if he hurts himself or not.

I think there are condoms with desensitizing cream on it.

What happens if he pulls the foreskin back and you put your tongue on the head of his penis?

If I do that very lightly on the side of the head, then it doesn't hurt. If I apply a bit of pressure, it hurts.

I'm happy to hear this is a common problem. And yes, we will be using condoms, no baby-making yet! xD

I guess I can't really comment much more on the situation until we actually have intercourse. I really hope it doesn't hurt him too much, because it'll make him feel like less of a man if he can't have sex. Tis a difficult situation

Thanks everyone

i think you need more practice. poking his penis? why are you doing that?

also, maybe you aren't the softest at oral. teeth, too rough, etc. that CAN be painful. for any guy. he can rub up on you just fine cause it's attached to him. he knows if he hurts himself or not.

Haha, I poked it because he was showing me how sensitive it was by asking me to

I always make sure my teeth aren't touching his penis and I'm very gentle as well. He said himself that there's nothing wrong with what I'm doing, it's just he can't take it

Haha, I poked it because he was showing me how sensitive it was by asking me to

I always make sure my teeth aren't touching his penis and I'm very gentle as well. He said himself that there's nothing wrong with what I'm doing, it's just he can't take it

maybe he needs to get used to the contact of another person. i'm no expert on penises, lol, but i think ones with excess foreskin (uncircumsized) are very sensitive.

maybe he needs to get used to the contact of another person. i'm no expert on penises, lol, but i think ones with excess foreskin (uncircumsized) are very sensitive.

All my previous boyfriends have been uncircumsized too (I live in the UK so it's uncommon for guys here to be circumsized unless they're Jewish etc), and they don't really have problems with this... although my first boyfriend had trouble pulling his foreskin back because it hurt too much. But when we had sex, it was forced to be pulled back and it didn't hurt at all

I'm hoping it will be a similar case for this one.

Why not just be upfront and tell him to get a circumsicion... maybe that will cure him forever, plus most girls I've met are weirded out by the uncircumsiced member.

Seriously???

thats so odd... i never knew it was commen for non jewish boys to get circumsised... its barbaric and icky!

Why not just be upfront and tell him to get a circumsicion... maybe that will cure him forever, plus most girls I've met are weirded out by the uncircumsiced member.

"Oh hai babe, get your foreskin cut off

Somehow, I don't think he'll be up for that ^^;; I don't think he'd go to the doctor about this, he gets embarrassed way too easily.

I'm more weirded out by a circumsized penis, given that I'm from England etc... xD it's just not natural.

"Oh hai babe, get your foreskin cut off

Somehow, I don't think he'll be up for that ^^;; I don't think he'd go to the doctor about this, he gets embarrassed way too easily.

I'm more weirded out by a circumsized penis, given that I'm from England etc... xD it's just not natural.

Huh, guess it's different. Everyone I know has it done here in America, jewish or not. I never even realized that it was common practice until I got a lot older. I was always told that it reduces sensitivity for men but makes sex better for women.

Yea I am uncircumcised too and it does hurt in certain situations. Ive found out that fingers, especially dry, can hurt a lot. Something soft and wet like a mouth or a vagina shouldn't hurt though. Also he does not need to pull the foreskin back to have sex. Just gotta wear it down so that it becomes less sensitive. Making it wet can help.

Also uncircumcised men feel more pleasure because the foreskin has lots of little nerve endings. So, don't be too quick about wanting to get circumcised, it's not really necessary.

• 2 months later...

I would like to update since whenever I last posted

Ok, so now oral sex isn't an issue anymore. All is fine in that department but now comes a problem with going all the way.

We were doing well until he got inside me. He said he couldn't feel anything! This is a far cry from our original situation where he was too sensitive!!!

He thinks it's the condom. We use XL condoms because normal size ones are too tight for him, and we reckon it's a little too thick for his liking I dunno what to do really.

I tried going on the Pill, but this made me get mood swings very badly so we gave up on that. And during my time on the Pill we still didn't have sex because we needed lube and didn't have any.

It's always one thing after another

I would like to update since whenever I last posted

Ok, so now oral sex isn't an issue anymore. All is fine in that department but now comes a problem with going all the way.

We were doing well until he got inside me. He said he couldn't feel anything! This is a far cry from our original situation where he was too sensitive!!!

He thinks it's the condom. We use XL condoms because normal size ones are too tight for him, and we reckon it's a little too thick for his liking I dunno what to do really.

I tried going on the Pill, but this made me get mood swings very badly so we gave up on that. And during my time on the Pill we still didn't have sex because we needed lube and didn't have any.

It's always one thing after another

Try extrathin condoms, that'd be my advice.

Also, what is it with people thinking lube is necessary?

You're young (ie shouldn't be having any dryness issues), you should be pretty wet BEFORE he tries to go in. Whatever happened to foreplay?! >

Archived