Rear Penetration/Doggy Style- Tips for how to Get it In?

rockerstar

Hi All,

Both my boyfriend and I are relative novices (i.e each others firsts), but we're looking at trying different positions apart from missionary and cowgirl. I'd really love for him to make love to me from behind as I've heard you can achieve deeper penetration. In any case we've tried it a few times and he just can't get it in. Are there any special angles that we are supposed to be sitting at in order to achieve it? Mind you his taller than me. I think he might be getting a little put off trying again and again only for it to fail.

Advice please?

Thanks.

my BF is way taller than me as well and we have no problems with this, i get on hands and knees and bend my upper body down, so to speak, so that helps with the angle....and he puts it in...no problem, but relax as well, the more you focus on the fear of not getting it in, the more you tense your muscles, and will make it harder....

the only thing is, because he is so tall and me so little, once he is in i have to stay down with my upper body, i wanted to sit up on only my knees for more contact, lean against him, but that way he slips out.....

btw, i never achieved orgasm that way, but we do love it!

my BF is way taller than me as well and we have no problems with this, i get on hands and knees and bend my upper body down, so to speak, so that helps with the angle....and he puts it in...no problem, but relax as well, the more you focus on the fear of not getting it in, the more you tense your muscles, and will make it harder....

the only thing is, because he is so tall and me so little, once he is in i have to stay down with my upper body, i wanted to sit up on only my knees for more contact, lean against him, but that way he slips out.....

btw, i never achieved orgasm that way, but we do love it!

I've tried this...on my knees...but it still doesn't quite work. :S

It ends up near my ass....and I try to avoid that...as there could be a transfer of bacteria etc....and then I could end up with a UTI. :S

Sometimes it's easier if the woman is positioned with her bottom on the edge of the side of the bed and the man standing at the edge of the bed, but able to rest his knees on the edge of the bed if he wants. Some people prefer also if there is a full-length mirror at one side of the bed where each partner can see the face of the other.

It ends up near my ass....and I try to avoid that...as there could be a transfer of bacteria etc....and then I could end up with a UTI. :S

and he was on his knees behind you? with us this works and he is almost 6"5 and me 5"3 but we have no problems with this...maybe more practice....

He can stand or kneel with his legs further apart for a more fitting angle. We have a big height difference too and it takes some adjustment on both parties.

you have to get into this really undignified position lol, with your bum up in the air and kind of tited so that he can acces your vagina. you can guide him with your hand also.

This is actually my favourite position when it comes to doggy. It feels amazing and hits all my "sweet spots". I used to guide him in with my hand but now he does it himself.

I always beg my boyfriend to do doggy with me. He is wary at times though because doing it makes him cum within 1-2 minutes easy and he wants sex to last longer. I know it's shorter when we do doggy but it feels A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Usually, we'll do 1-2 position prior to doggy and then doggy is like the homestretch.

i agree, but what i found works is i tell my girl to let her stomach hang down, you want your lower back to be arched to the ground, lower then your shoulders, this rotates the hips better. Its almost like putting a U shape, where your but is the one soide of the U, the bottom of the U is your lower back, and the other side is the shoulder blades.

we always have trouble as were somewhat bigger people, but with enough practice you will get it.

Archived