Guy friend has fantasy of being turned into a woman

thebluest

I'm not turned off by a man confessing his fantasy of turning into a woman and having sex (with another man or woman). It's not my own taste since I prefer a dominant man mostly, so I don't really understand it (but certainly not repelled that he has this fantasy, just curious).

What I don't understand is the psychology behind this - he says its because he's normally a shy guy so he likes the idea of being transformed into another person and being free to do what he wants. I suppose he also has a few feminine personality traits.

But he says he doesn't actually want a sex transformation, or have sex with a guy - he focuses on being the woman when he fantasizes about this.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Is this similar to crossdressing fantasy?

I am a 20 male and never had sex/any sexually experience.

However, I have a fantasy have one day with my future GF crossdressing while having sex but only sex! I find it completely normal cause I find womens clothes arousing and if it were my GF's clothes I was wearing, it would make it even better.

I am like your BF. I dont want to be a woman nor like other men. But doing it with a woman is hot!

Hi TheBluest, and thanks for the question!

I am particularly thankful because it ties into one of my own fantasies about gender switching. I have no particular desire to change gender on a permanent basis, and I'm not really into crossdressing, but every now and then I imagine myself on the other end of the sex and it's a really arousing thought! Few people I've confessed this to are bothered by it, and a couple have even found it rather hot, so it has worked out pretty well for me.

I don't think it's abnormal at all; being someone else is a common element in fantasy. Sometimes it's being the cheerleader or the boss or the librarian, sometimes it's being the other gender. No big deal - different strokes for different folks!

Here's hoping you find some fun roles to play for yourself, too!

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

Wow thanks for the responses so far. Especially Frosted_Cherry and SongCoyote because I think I understand it a little better now. I've got some more questions for you guys though!

Is it as simple as imagining yourself in the role of a woman, and imagining how certain things would feel from her perspective? Would you then try to do these things for your partner?

See, for me at least. The crossdressing part arouses me only when I think of sex. I do not wish to be a woman or act like a woman. But wearing girls closes would take the sexual experience into even greater levels. I wouldnt mind sometimes that my GF do the normal things that a guy would do during sex (I.e. taking control, being dominated, or being kinda "girly" but I still would prefer if I was that man

Glad you asked!

For me, switching genders in my head is a full-on reimagining myself as being on the other end of the sex act. In my mind I may even physically switch places with my lover so that I am experiencing what I am doing to them and vice versa. It's pretty much just a head trip that I find arousing. What their bodies do and how they react informs my fantasy. Most of the time I keep it to myself, but if my sweetie is into it (I can generally tell) I may even describe how it feels to have switched places, which then shares the vision and makes it even more intense for both of us. Now that's some dirty talk, believe me!

It's all in fun and it's one of the relatively few things that makes me blush, so yay!

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

P.S. And hey, this was my 100th post! I'm glad my 100th was something particularly revealing and not just an "I agree and here's why" sort of thing

Hah I really find this super cool/fascinating I mean, if anyone has any different opinions to chip in too, please feel free!

But SongCoyote - From your explanation, I can sooo imagine that actually been pretty hot. I think from a girl's perspective, it'd be sexy because the guy feels so in tune with your experience, rather than just all being about getting his. And it'd be hot to hear him talk about how you're feeling/responding, hahah. Do you find sometimes that the girl might just be 'oh... that's not how I like it as a girl AT ALL'?! Like, do you think of a broad range of things from the girl's perspective (giving a bj, receiving oral, getting her breasts touched etc) or is it limited to certain things you as a guy like doing with girls? And congrats on your 100th post too!

Frosted_Cherry - by crossdressing during sex, do you mean like bras and panties and stuff like that? Because I think that's something that still confuses me a little. I'm bisexual so I'm also attracted to women, but I don't know if I'd want to be having sex with a man in a bra, cause.. he doesn't really need a bra hahah. Maybe I have to think about this a little!

Yep, it's pretty fun, and the back-and-forth of the fantasy is sexy for both of us.

As for the specific acts involved, on reflection it's usually a simple reversal of whatever's going on at the time. I don't spend a lot of time on this particular fantasy when I'm alone, though when I do I imagine myself doing the sort of things I like to have done to me (if that makes sense). But when I'm with my sweetie it's generally as if I were narrating (and imagining) what's happening almost as if we had switched bodies, though really it's switched genders.

I imagine the fact that I'm also bi helps. And yeah, the fact that we get so in tune with what each other is feeling makes it particularly exciting. Feeling what I'm feeling and really imagining something like what my sweetie is feeling at the same time when we're both really enjoying it? Yep - hot as heck! More, please!

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

Archived