Girls: Do you like giving head?

Lily04

I'm curious because I've given my bf oral sex multiple times but I don't really like it..I like the fact that he's enjoying it but the actual act almost makes me gag. Do people actually like doing this, or do they just do it as an expression of love?

I like it... I like keeping my mouth busy with licking bf, biting my lips, rolling tongue, biting bf, sucking him, etc. As long as my mouth is busy, I don't really care what I'm playing with. Performing oral sex is intimate, I have something to play with, I can feel him in my mouth, he likes it, and eh... I orgasm... it kills many birds with just one stone....

Too be honest, No. I dont really enjoy the act in itself. Cum isn't something I want anywhere near my mouth and having a penis in my mouth isnt the most fun way to spend an evening!

However... what I DO enjoy is seeing the guy fulfilled and totally crazy enjoying himself - that makes me feel good!

I dont think a lot of women really enjoy giving head, I think the enjoyment comes more from the look on your boyfriends face and the noises he's making. Knowing that its you thats making him feel that level of pleasure!

When you think about it that way, it really isnt that bad!

I don't totally enjoy it either, but I do it. Like you, I do it because I know my boyfriend enjoys it & I'll do anything for him. He doesn't make me do it either, I just really like pleasing him. I enjoy the fact that I'm pleasing him, so I guess it all works out.

I love doing it because it drives my bf wild, but if I was doing it and getting no reaction, no I wouldn't enjoy it. I mean, I don't like it to the point where I'd give a sex toy "head" but getting the reaction I get from my bf is awesome enough to keep my mind off of the gagging and the other stuff that comes out of there...

I do enjoy giving head, I like oral sex in general!

I love varying what I am doing, getting hands involved, using sucking, licking, kissing, teasing and watching/feeling him react in pleasurable ways. I like seeing if I do "this" he will do "that".

If you are gagging, you can vary it a bit more rather than just "sucking", get your hands involved more so you can actually use your hand/s at base and still use your mouth so you don't gag. Also, you can vary with light kissing, licks, hands...it is not entirely about the sucking action.

Let me put it this way: I just got my tongue pierced.

I love it! It takes a lot of getting used to and I'm very inexperienced, but I see it as a fun and playful way to express my love for him. I used to hate oral sex- I was so self-conscious about my own bpdy, and I was worried I'd do something wrong with my boyfriend. But learning is half the fun.

It's funny, but it seems that girls often hate giving BJ's but love getting oral. This is usually true for guys as well so I guess its a give-and-take situation. However, I think most people do it for the pleasure of seeing the enjoyment on their partner's face or body reactions. My tongue would often get so tired because it took forever for my ex-gf to cum (maybe 10-15 minutes), but I did it because I loved seeing the expression of total happiness when she did explode. It also made her far more willing and ready to have sex because now she wasn't worried about trying to get an orgasm from it. She could be free and just enjoy going at it full throttle without trying to get something for herself.

I love it, sometimes I'd rather give oral than have sex. Sure, I wouldn't want to give a sex toy oral, but a sex toy isn't the real thing.

Part of it is the power and control thing, just knowing that he's lying there all helpless and...

But honestly, I love the body part itself, I really think it's physically beautiful and... yummy... and I like being able to do all kinds of things to it with my mouth.

Yum!

Dammmnnnn girl.... too bad all girls don't think like you about oral

Seriously though, I thought my ex-gf's vagina was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She was my first and it was more than I hoped it would be. I loved giving her oral, but 69 even more. She didn't like having her butt in my face, but I loved it because she would usually go crazy on my penis because she was being pleasured too.

Well, I think this is something that just varys a lot from person to person. My wife, for example, really likes to give head. She swears its her favorite sex act. There are many nights that is all we do, I am usually in bed first, she'll just come and do that and the curl up and go to sleep. (She does say she usually comes from doing it.)

But, she does not like to receive oral very much. If I get her really turned on she can enjoy it, but most of the time not. Recently she has told me that the big turn off is me kissing her afterwards, so we are working on that.

I still have a very hard time understanding how she can like to do it so much and not like me to return the favor.

FOr this guys perspective, I love giving to the gf.... because of the look of enjoyment on her face.. and guys.. if you aren't willing to please her the samw way don't ecpect her to go down on you if arn't willing to return the favor[ idf she wants you to, and most love the thought of looking down and seeing your face between he legs... just as mouch as you dream of hers between your legs]....... nothing better than looking up and making eye contact and seeing the pleasure in her eyes.....

The biting of the lower lip, the heavy breathing on her part... no better satisfaction.........

I am in desperate need of an answer to this question.Can anyone help me?Okay,my boyfriend and I have been going out a little bit over a year now.In the beginning of our relationship,he gave me oral sex all of the time.But now he hardly ever does it.I've asked him if there was something wrong,but he says he still likes doing it.But why isn't he?Can someone tell me why this is and how I could maybe get him to start doing it like he used to?I give him oral sex,so why doesn't he return the favor?And I love receiving oral,so this is kind of upsetting. [/u]

sexygrl,

Speaking from experience with my ex-gf, I too loved giving her oral sex in the beginning of our sexual encounters. In fact, I was first to offer to do it and she didn't want me to because she was afraid of what I'd think when I saw her vagina (she always was disgusted by it and didn't like to masterbate or touch it). After a while, the novelty of it wore off and she said she was self-conscious of the smell (it could be bad at times if she hadn't showered all day). I think maybe you all need to mix it up a bit. Have you tried 69? I loved doing that, but again my ex was a bit self-conscious and didn't like having her butt in my face. I thought it was great though as the added pleasure she was getting translated into a more vigorous BJ on her end.

• 1 month later...

Love it, love the results, love my BF's reaction to it. I also love that he's simply amazed that I enjoy it so much it shows in many ways (like he knows that if I give him head for a minute or two I'm ready and primed for action down south) so that's a bonus as well.

I guess it would be different with a guy I didn't like so much

Archived