Pain in Left Arm

Loki71

All day today I have been having this tight squeezing feeling in my upper Left arm just below my shoulder. For the last 10+yrs when ever I rotate my arm my shoulder pops and clicks. But today I feel as if something is just squeezing my arm and pinching it. Kinda like a blood pressure cuff when it get s real tight on your arm. I have almost no strentgh in my arm. When I squeeze my hand it's very weak. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what this may be.

When I worked retail I had to lift boxes using a special stick. I think the weight from them did something to the joint or tendions. I did have the popping checked was just told it was like pitchers arm. but at night my arm gets numb or it really hurts in real cold weather.

ALS?

meh I can still move my arm. It just feels like it's going to sleep. As for the heart attack I doubt it I thought that was a sudden and sharp pain. May be just the cold weather. I'll put some heat rub on it. I am right handed so no big deal if I can't use my left lol

Get the fark off this forum and to a hospital!! I had a heart attack 3 years ago so dont take chances. I had pain in my solar plexus and lost energy in both hands and most of m body.. I had 3 blocked arteries..stop mucking around...just go and get checked for heaven sake.I would hate to hear somethnig haapened to you and I let this slide!!!

The weakeness sounds like a stroke or heart problem. I may be wrong but wronger if you dont get it checked!!Go and let us know how you went!!Please!!

I honestly don't think you are having a heart attack. Arm pain alone isn't a sign of a heart attack. Now if you are also having chest pain, general weakness, nausea, profuse sweating, and overall not feeling well that is a different story. Are you having any of these other symptoms?

I honestly don't think you are having a heart attack. Arm pain alone isn't a sign of a heart attack. Now if you are also having chest pain, general weakness, nausea, profuse sweating, and overall not feeling well that is a different story. Are you having any of these other symptoms?

Nope thats why I don't think it is either. I did have a stroke when I was younger but that started with a buzzing in the side of my head (almost died that night) My dad woke me up and had to slap me to get me to breath. But that was like almost 20 years ago. I just think it's the tendions or muscles.

Archived