Erection and alcohol: Can't get it Up

Finch

lol, no that wasn't the case. I was just asking because awhile back when I was drunk I couldn't get it up when I was hooking up with this one girl. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. And yes, thank you very much for the idiot suggestion of drinking less. Glad you guys thought of that because I would have never done that. lol

• 4 years later...
lol, no that wasn't the case. I was just asking because awhile back when I was drunk I couldn't get it up when I was hooking up with this one girl. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. And yes, thank you very much for the idiot suggestion of drinking less. Glad you guys thought of that because I would have never done that. lol

Well, you wanted an answer. We gave you a common-sense answer.

It takes an idiot to rule out the suggestion of not drinking as much.

Alcohol inhibits the body's ability to perform some of its natural functions.

If you want to get laid, you can't get really drunk.

Those things don't coincide.

I'm not saying you can't get drunk, just don't drink as much.

Or start drinking earlier, so that the alcohol can be metabolized earlier on.

• 1 year later...

Ok here's one you want to read on this issue.

I got with this girl and we got naked in a secluded overlooking view area ready to have sex. The most sexiest place I've ever done it at. First time doing it with this girl. We're both drunk and I couldn't get it up. Wow I couldn't believe it. I managed to get it in but a soft one and I could not cum. I just thought it was because she's a little thick. I was drunk. OK whatevers.

---Now weeks later I'm with another chick who I met at a party. She's so pretty. We're messing around in my car and we're about to have sex. This time I'm barely buzz if at all. Drank half a 32oz beer feeling straight. I couldn't get it up again. OMG it's happening again. First time I ever did it in my car and I always wanted to do it there too. I got it in but it was soft and could not cum. Next morning I got hard....bummer.

---Solution: I could not drink at all. But what if I don't get laid lol...it's going to be a boring night. I hear there's a red pill (pretty cheap) that gives you an erection for a couple days or an erection easier but it's a little annoying if ur not partying 24/7 lol my friend who tried it told me. After two times as a failure I think I'll try it once. My other friend has the same problem with weed though. A penis pump won't work for me when I'm buzz or drunk too.

---Anyone have ideas on how to help guys get an erection when they're just mildly buzz?? Orange juice? Apple juice? some type of food? carry ice to rub on your testicles beforehand? throw water on your face? Find a fetish that will always turn you on (ex: have her lap dance)? Have her slobber and suck on your penis until it gets up? Anyone tried stuff that works? I could try all my ideas but I'm sure they're not good lol and don't want to risk having no erection the next 7 times I'm ready to have sex while buzz you know???

• 11 months later...

no worries dude

i just had the worst weekend ever

we went to a friends place and got totally wasted

my gf and his started gettin nakde and trashing the place * * * in each other

i wuz ecstatic

the we got to the bedroom and she went crazy

doin all sorts of kinky * * * *

first i got it up then it went down without return

ive been hearing about it from my friend ever since

gotta lay off the booze cuz u never know when * * * * s goin down

Archived