Foreskin and sex/foreplay

anon_a_mouse

Wonder if anyone can inform me of their own experience here.....(my 1st post - Hi all)

I've only had sex twice and on the 2nd occasion, my foreskin was drawn back completely and I was subsequently in too much pain to continue! The 1st time - I was with a condom, and this didn't happen... (Incidentally, the 2nd time I didn't have a condom). My Doc, says that my foreskin isnt too tight, and informed me that I should be retracting my skin each day to clean. I've only just started that since and the sensitivity has reduced, however - I'm just seeing what others experiences are (those who are not circumsised) - when you have sex or bjs - does your foreskin go fully back and are you able to carry on if this happens?

Girlies and lads can answer this I guess.. thanks

Not to take away from your post, but I'm curious on foreskin as well. Most of the world isn't circumcised... Americans are, for sure. So most American women are used to really having to "work it" in order to get her man to orgasm. Men who are circmcised are not as sensitive because the glad (aka the head of the penis) is exposed all the time and rubs against any undergarment.

Recently I began dating a man who is not circumcised (a European man). And of course, I'm used to my American so I start really going at it and it was way too much for him. The head of the penis for uncircumsised men is MUCH more sensitive... and girls (esp American ones) will not be accusomted to the fact that it is really sensitive.

You should be retracting and cleaning, but try to touch it more often overall. It will help with the sensitivity.

I myself have nearly hurt my guy... and I really wish he would have gone into detail about the whole having foreskin thing. I mean when I first saw it, he said "yeah, you're probably not used to the foreskin thing". But I wish he would have gone into detail how the head is MUCH more sensitive. He didn't want me to touch it *at all* because it hurt that much.

I think you just need to communicate with your partner... whether she is inexperienced altogether, or is unexperienced with men with foreskin... just communicate it to her. I wish my boyfried had done that initially with me!

I don't think there's much of a difference between appearance when aroused. Mind you, I don't really look at other peoples' aroused penises. For me, the foreskin is just naturally pulled down the shaft due to the increasing size. I don't find it painful at all unless she's not lubricated enough. In that case, I think it would be painful for anyone.

Agreed. Just communicate how sensitive it is before sex.

I too am curious, is there a difference between the appearance when aroused in uncircumcised and circumcised?

There's definitely a difference in appearance when aroused. I reckon a google search under images would be better than my description...I think there's just more skin showing in an errect normal (not cut) penis

That's interesting. I knew that in the US, the custom was to circumcise at birth, though Im not sure why this is (maybe hygiene reasons?),but I didnt put 2 and 2 together and think that it leads to general less sensitivity and thereforeeee - lasting longer during sex.

I suppose your new bf could have told you more, though maybe you're just used to be being a rough as you like, and he's used to girlies being used to being a little more tender - yea, maybe guys/girls in other countries are used to handling more carefully....just what you're used to...I'm not sure....

eh, I wasn't going at it rough. It was even if I touched the head of his erect penis he would be in pain. Just touching.

I know the circumcised men don't have to worry about getting a build up of gunk and having to clean it, such as that with an uncut penis.

But that's just one "benefit". I find that on circumcised men, it's MUCH harder to get them to orgasm because it is simply not as senstive for them. So you really do have to go at it long and hard for a hand job, at least. But uncircumcised men are sensitive... which I think is good. Because you don't have to worry about it getting so desensitized that you really have to struggle to orgasm.

But yes, your penis will be much more sensitive because you have foreskin... at least comparatively.

I for one am glad my guy has foreskin. It's cool, it's new, it's interesting. But seeing it for the first time was shocking... so if you live in a place where most guys are circumcised, just make sure you really explain in detail what you like and don't like a girl to do because of the foreskin. Really tell her that it is much more sensitive than circumicised men.

If that is the case... if you do live in a place where most guys are circumcised, she's probably going to be a little freaked out. I was. Not because it's ugly, but because it is unknown territory. Just communicate. It will put you both at ease.

Well, I'm a uncircumsized fella... I'm no Don Juan, but I've been there and done that a number of times. Yeah, there was pain to mix with the pleasure on a number of occasions. I have no problem with this - in fact, if I haven't had sex in a while, it's just the way it is. I'm used to it. It is not difficult to fight through the pain in order to reach my goal, so to speak... The pain, what there is, is completely manageable and even (I think) helps me sympathize with my partner because I'm rather large (or so I've been told) and what female I interact with often has to deal with the same 'breaking in' process.

I'll second the sensitivity statement. My friend who IS circumsized often talks about how he CANNOT reach orgasm from oral or manual stimulation and often cannot through direct intercourse, either (and NEVER with a condom). This has certainly never been a problem for me and I do not envy him!

Regarding painful sensitivity on the glans area, an ex of mine would sometimes clip that area with her teeth while doing oral and while that did hurt it was hardly crippling. I just communicated with her and it was easy enough to avoid, if she was careful and creative (though deep throating and what not just wasn't possible - again, size).

To answer the first question, foreskin goes back ALL the way EVERYTIME once I'm in a sexual groove (happening once a day or once every other day, etc). It stops hurting after a couple of days and, hey presto, no problems. By that time, both I and the girl are generally acclimated to each other and no one has issues.

I'll add this: the whole rubbing each other heavily with clothes on this is, for a fact, EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me. I don't know if it's the heightened sensitivity at work, but it is by far the least enjoyable romantic option from my perspective... That said, it's better than nothing!

Archived