Women going pantyless

Knowme77

Not sure which forum this belongs in, but I thought I'd find interesting responses from this one. Ok women, other than "not showing panty lines" while wearing slacks or jeans, why do some women go pantyless. After all, that is what the thong was made for. Are there any specific reasons for this? Can a women "get off" while walking, sitting and rocking legs, etc. when going pantyless? Obviously, the crotch of the jeans/slacks can ride up into erogenous zones. Your experiences/opinions???

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i dont want to do laundry i will go commando for a couple days. usually thongs are the first thing i run out of.. i have over 25 pair!.. but anyway.. yeah.

same here... If I get lazy, I do....no other reason besides plain laziness

I've tried to go outside in jeans without boxers... it's a really bad idea. I think I made it to the front door. It wasn't a conscious decision. It was a "oh sheet... I'm going to get a parking ticket!" moment. But still, I decided that getting a parking ticket would be more enjoyable then the walk to the car without underwear.

I can't imagine any woman "getting off" on her own jeans. Parts are delicate. Now, a woman getting off on a horse.... hmmmmmm.

this is the oddest question and i dont take it fully serious

some people dont wear drawers.....and "get off" while walking?

yeah unnn hunnn you lost alot of credibility on that one.......

its a personal preference....

an ex of mine did it. it happens.

I have never gone pantyless.

My jeans are uncomfortable enough with underwear, imo. And walking around with a skirt without panties? I would be worried all day long. Couldn't do it.

well you have never tried without panties. maybe the panties make your jeans uncomfortable. my ex said they'd bunch up, shift, etc and get irritating. of course she'd wear undies with skirts and dresses. never jeans though.

well you have never tried without panties. maybe the panties make your jeans uncomfortable. my ex said they'd bunch up, shift, etc and get irritating. of course she'd wear undies with skirts and dresses. never jeans though.

It's more about the roughness. I wear a lot of deconstructed clothing so the material is just pretty rough. Plus, I am really sensitive.

I guess I could try one day....

I suspect you are trolling.

I go commando most of the time except when wearing shorter skirts or dresses or if I am wearing matching lingerie for a special someone simply as I find it more comfortable to not wear them; nothing to do with getting off on it!

I started doing it because as a cyclist/runner I never wore them under my bike shorts (you are not supposed to either!) and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.

Actually not trolling...wish I had thought of that, though! Really curious what women think of this and the reasons why. I've seen alot of really reasonable answers, thank you. And darn...no one's "getting off" on it...but we had one response that riding horses works. The "bunching up/shifting" is the reason my SO has.

I suspect you are trolling.

I go commando most of the time except when wearing shorter skirts or dresses or if I am wearing matching lingerie for a special someone simply as I find it more comfortable to not wear them; nothing to do with getting off on it!

I started doing it because as a cyclist/runner I never wore them under my bike shorts (you are not supposed to either!) and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.

Being a cyclist does make you lose almost any sense of modesty. I can barely remember contemplating wearing lycra for the first time. "No underwear?" Hmmmm. I'm outside, on a bicycle, with the thinnest, tightest layer of clothing imagineable. It seemed pretty wrong at first, but you get used to it quick.

I always find it hilarious when a new, local team pops up, and they start "experimenting" with white-based shorts. Hahahaha. After the first time it rains on them, they are sooooooo sorry. It's basically naked cycling with a chamois.

We had baby blue kits a few seasons ago, and after about year, the lyrca was wearing down to almost see through. It was the worst for the women though, as you could basically see their ass right through their shorts when you rode behind them.

I have to say though, I am more aware/sensitive to the issues of chafing and comfort then any non-cyclist. Having something smooth on your butt and on your skin is so critical when you're in the saddle for 7 hours at the time. I also use chamois butt'r.

My favorite is "Smooth Ride".

image removed

I also found out that it's fun to use on your parnter in bed. ;-)

I tried it all, age is a factor, I grew up with panities, and the real light ones do away with VPL (visible panty line), thongs? well ,I'm learning - anal floss? And commando? better be a pair of jeans that fit just right, snug but not pinching.

That tingle in your jeans? More than not it happens because of the right guy giving your hormones a push.

Actually, I appreciate this thread, because I often wonder how anyone can feel comfy commando, whether physically (if wearing pants) or psychologically (if wearing a dress/skirt -- you guys don't live in windy places, do you?)

I don't understand how this works. You have lyrca pushing into your crack for several hours, while you work up a steam, against something that is pushing hard against your crotch. And unlike men, you are always exuding some moisture into the fabric from that spot which is not sweat (sorry to be graphic, but ladies' undies when they need a wash have a "stiff" spot in the middle, men don't have that so that means you need something a bit absorptive and soft). And you don't get infections from that??

I got boy short styled swim bottoms not long ago, 100% lycra, and realized I couldn't go out of the house sporting the evident camel toe, even though it was brightly colored. Maybe I was wearing them wrong??

I know I'm super sensitive in my lady parts, but I can't even see how someone who is less sensitive can handle the coarse rubbing of jeans or other pants, not to mention what rubs off on them. I need panties as a protection and also to keep my pants from getting juiced! Sorry, I just don't see how having a scruffy, dry band of cloth sawing away between your labia when you sit down and the seam acting as a cheeseslicer could possibly be tolerable.

I've never found panties to "bunch up" unless you've been sized wrong. It's not like you're wearing a loin cloth -- panties are skin-snug.

Archived