I treat her like a queen and she treats me like crap

hey people my name is gil and i just need to know something....me and my girl are engaged but she acts really werid.we never spend time together.everytime shes with me she makes an excuse to leave .she says she loves me but ....i write her letters everysingle day and she never writes me back i get her presents wen she feels down i treat her like a queen and she treats me like crap.but wen i confront her about it she says its not my fault shes so upset and that she really does love me.another thing im planning my wedding and she doesent do anything she acts like she doesent care and im very very deppressed about it i dont know wat to do HELP!!!!

Time to pull wayyyy back.

Give her her space. She obviously is very unsure about a long term commitment. She can still be in love with you but unsure.....

You need to give her alot of time and space. It sounds like you are being a bit too intense. Give her some time to miss you and call you up and come to you instead.

Dont tell her you are going to give her space. just ease off ALOT. but still be cheery and happy when you do call or see her to let her know that you arent mad or anything.

let the wedding arrangments take a back seat for a bit.

• 5 months later...

Do you want to spend the rest of yourlife with someone who is treating you like this? I mean I dont doubt that you want to spend your life with this girl but not under these circumstances. FOr the time being I would do as the others say, back of and put the wedding on hold for the time being until shes grown up, solved her problems and ready to plan your wedding. You deserve to be treated like her King.