Asked me to cum in her mouth :o

mrvaughn

So i've been seeing this girl for 5 weeks. Have slept together 3 times.

The last time we were going at it & she said...

"I want u to cum in my mouth"

I've never been with a girl that has asked me this & tbh I was just wondering if this is normal behaviour for someone you've only been seeing a number of weeks?

She's a nice girl. She got hurt b4 as her ex cheated on her with her best friend. I know she really likes me, but I think she has trust issues.

I suspect (however wrong I may be) that this request was because she thinks this is what a guy wants to hear & by doing so she won't lose me.

Any opinions?

I agree with your suspicions and strongly suggest having a heart-to-heart with her asking her if this is what she really wants in the bedroom or if she has other reasons for suggesting this sort of thing. Make sure she knows you don't tie her value to what she does for you in the bedroom.

Not that it's the most horrible thing in the world she wants to do this with you, but I'd say the majority of women don't really ask for that, especially early on, except in certain cases.

Or fine you can just enjoy it and if other issues surface later then you can deal with them. Best to not jump to conclusions.

I honestly don't think this ties in with any trust issue. Sure, she may want you not to leave, ut this is often shown by having sex too quickly and not the depth of the sexual acts. Likely the case is that she likes this and would like to share it with you.

I, for one, would not be arguing the point.

I don't think it's weird or a result of low self-esteem. Some girls like that, myself included. And since she is the one who brought it up, it may very well be that she likes it and wants to do it. And, if she wants to do it just because it would make you happy...what's the harm in that? Sex is partly about pleasuring your partner, after all. I don't see the problem in her wanting to do something in the bedroom she thought you would enjoy.

I guess the question is, do YOU want to ejaculate in her mouth? If you do, and she's ok with it, then go for it and have fun!

If you suspect she REALLY doesn't like it and is forcing herself to in order to make you happy then certainly talk to her about it. But I think she's normal...

I'm not suspicious, maybe that's something she truly finds sexy. It doesn't matter if she's a "nice girl" or whatever, we all have various bedroom preferences that don't always match our daytime masks

You can always say, "You don't need to do that kind of thing just because you think I'LL like it" and then gauge her response from there.

Yes, women like this. It's sexy. I'm surprised that guys think we don't like it. I guess some women don't but I would imagine that the majority like it. I do.

There tends to be an underlying assumption that women actually don't like sex. That they only have sex with people they trust, etc, and don't so much get off on the physical side of it.

I'm gay and I can honestly say that you would never, ever see the OP's question posed by a gay man on an advice forum. It really is a thought process born from a certain perception of female sexuality.

There tends to be an underlying assumption that women actually don't like sex. That they only have sex with people they trust, etc, and don't so much get off on the physical side of it.

I'm gay and I can honestly say that you would never, ever see the OP's question posed by a gay man on an advice forum. It really is a thought process born from a certain perception of female sexuality.

Thank you for this! I'll weigh in and say that this really turns me on too. I've asked men to do this FOR ME (note- FOR ME -not TO ME, not FOR THEM...for me).

Really? OK, I'm getting irritated just typing this, on the verge of a rant. But REALLY? There are certain things that I am supposed to like if I'm a good girl and things I'm not supposed to like if I'm a good girl? There is something wrong with me because I really enjoy sex and just about everything about it (tastes, smells, sensations...everywhere...)?

This strange notion that you mention, that women aren't supposed to like sex or get really turned on infuriates me. I'm probably sensitive to it because I've been put down/questioned for this. Like there is something wrong with me morally because I like sex. I'm not super kinky or anything. And I’m definitely not promiscuous. If I'm in a committed relationship, our bodies are our playgrounds.

I'm not suspicious, maybe that's something she truly finds sexy. It doesn't matter if she's a "nice girl" or whatever, we all have various bedroom preferences that don't always match our daytime masks

You can always say, "You don't need to do that kind of thing just because you think I'LL like it" and then gauge her response from there.

I agree with teabee! Even if she has trust issues, I feel that girls do not ask a guy to cum in their mouth unless they really enjoy the act.

I mean unless you specifically told her " I will leave you if you don't me cum in your mouth" then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Shoot enjoy the fact that she likes doing that!

I think you guys are reading to the guy's question too much. Yes, it might have been because she actually liked it OR it might have been because she wanted to keep the guy interested. The OP just wants to make sure that it is not the second reason, nothing wrong with that, it actually shows that he is considerate. My ex bf said something like that to me when we first started having sex and I was too enthusiastic, that I don't have to do it if it is just because of him and that he likes me anyway. I thought it was thoughtful of him to say that, as I always try to make sure that my lover is actually comfortable with what he does as well.

We all know that some women fake it for the sake of keeping the guy, let's not pretend those women (or men) don't exist. That's why after marriage sex and sexual favors they give decline drastically.

Oh, my rant wasn't about the original post. Not irritated with him at all. It is valid to want to know if she is doing it for her, or for him, or for them.

So I guess I hijacked the thread a bit. I was venting anger toward a certain ex that made me feel like a lesser person because I'm kind of wild in the sack. Should have just started my own thread. Sorry guys!

OP - I think you are reading way too much into this.

WAY too much.

She's not asking you to have sex without a condom, or to drink her blood or urinate on her or whatnot.

okay i think he knows that lol. drink her blood. that would definitely be quite the topic.

i think there are girls like that, and i think she's just attracted to you. are you into that sort of sexual activity? i wouldn't say its the classiest thing to say to someone but maybe she isn't sexy like that. maybe she's more dirty sexy. from my perspective you are damn lucky haha!

So true. I love the fact that gay men rarely have any sexual hang-ups. If I got reincarnated, I'd like to be a gay man in my next life. You guys got the best of it. Penis. Great fashion sense. Sex. Lots of judgemental-free sex. And an extra penis to play with. The best!

...sorry, way off tangent.

To make this post relevant. OP, GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE WANTS!

So true. I love the fact that gay men rarely have any sexual hang-ups. If I got reincarnated, I'd like to be a gay man in my next life. You guys got the best of it. Penis. Great fashion sense. Sex. Lots of judgemental-free sex. And an extra penis to play with. The best!

...sorry, way off tangent.

To make this post relevant. OP, GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE WANTS!

Off tangent or not, I agree.

The last time we were going at it & she said...

"I want u to cum in my mouth"

I've never been with a girl that has asked me this & tbh I was just wondering if this is normal behaviour for someone you've only been seeing a number of weeks?

She's a nice girl. She got hurt b4 as her ex cheated on her with her best friend. I know she really likes me, but I think she has trust issues.

The reason why I made my original post was because the bolded part stuck out at me. It's mostly subconscious, but I think a lot of straight guys (and straight women too) associate certain sex acts as being dirty/nasty or not "nice", especially when performed by a woman.

The reason why I made my original post was because the bolded part stuck out at me. It's mostly subconscious, but I think a lot of straight guys (and straight women too) associate certain sex acts as being dirty/nasty or not "nice", especially when performed by a woman.

Good catch!

Archived