april fools revenge on my boyfriend. ideas??

EEjustYOmeRE

so last year, *sarcastic tone*my ever so sweet boyfriend decided to trick me by:

getting me to believe that an ex of his got into contact with him and said she missed him and wanted him back because at the time they were together, she couldn't juggle family, work, school, and him all at the same time so she broke up with him. he had told me that she was on her way over to talk things out (since she lived so close)...and so i got scared and freaked out in my mind but showed self control with him on the phone....i asked him what he was gona say and what he wants...and he just said: "i honestly don't know" and i was like 'whaaaaat do you mean you don't know?!' and he even asked me to stay on the phone with him till she got there! and i told him 'you know what, i'm not staying on the phone til she comes, you do whatever you want and call me when you know what you want' and i was about to hang up the phone, and he told me that he sent me something on my MySpace and to open it up....and i did...what did it say?: "APRIL FOOLS!"

i was upset about it, yeah...but i did find humor in it...so i quickly told him that i wanted to get off the phone with him for awhile...i was SUPER upset but i was still able to laugh about it a little...after awhile i called him back to let out all my anger with how stupid that joke was and i told him that i got off the phone with him so i could cry to my cousin (which wasn't true) and he felt horrible. but i forgave him by the following day after A LOT of begging from his part.

now it's around that time, and as a woman, we forgive but we NEVER forget!

so can i get some ideas? has to be believeable, not too complicated but not too simple either....

nothing like "oh i'm pregnant"....or "i think i'm a lesbien now" it'll be too obvious for him.

1.) it's not April yet

2.) kind and loving people in healthy relationships generally do not play those kinds of tricks on each other...some things aren't that funny.

no offense but your b/f sounds like a tool.

but: in answer to your question, the pregnancy one would floor me, that's for sure!!

Arrange for a time when you know your boyfriend will be alone at his/your apartment. Have a friend call him who pretends to be calling on behalf of a local strip bar and is looking for you to arrange an interview for your application to become a stripper. Have him say that he'll need you to bring a sexy outfit to the interview so you can do a demonstration.

Then arrive to the apartment about 10 minutes after the call is over.

okay, so i left out a lot of details just to cut the story short, but i mean i don't wish that he never played that joke on me, he DOES know his limits to where he can push me. and to me, IT WAS a pretty good joke, and WE ARE a very oddly joking couple, so even when we tell our friends and family about it....they all got a good laugh about it...and back then we weren't super serious, but that joke actually got us to learn a lot about each other...i honestly didn't take that joke up the butt or aanything....

and now (yes i realize it not april yet but it's mid march already), i do wanna play a joke back on him, but of course not with the intent to try and hurt him....all i'm asking for are some funny believeable pranks....like what he did to his cousin last year was put a parking ticket (his old parking ticket) on his cousin's windshield wiper...and so when his cousin saw it, he was pissed...but when he read the ticket and who's name it was...he started busting out laughing....so things like that...

but at the same time, we DO know each other's limits.

hehe can you tell both of our families have odd perceptions on "funny"?

Arrange for a time when you know your boyfriend will be alone at his/your apartment. Have a friend call him who pretends to be calling on behalf of a local strip bar and is looking for you to arrange an interview for your application to become a stripper. Have him say that he'll need you to bring a sexy outfit to the interview so you can do a demonstration.

Then arrive to the apartment about 10 minutes after the call is over.

hahaha i like that one! i'll soooo take that into consideration....thanks!

anyone got any other funny/genious ideas??

I always hated people who did that crap. My ex played a joke on me where during the relationship one time she called me saying: "I have a confession..." and promptly told me that she's pregnant with her ex's baby and said other stuff like "Well you don't know where I am all the time." and "I still miss him."

To her that was "humor". But I didn't find it funny.

Archived