iforgotmyname

After doing nothing for 2 weeks, i finally decided to go out with my friends to change my mood.

We had alot of fun together and it really helped to make me feel better.

But when I reached home, I saw this on Skype. My Ex sent me a message but she removed it. If I did not go out with my friends, I would have seen that message.

I have been having dreams of her coming back to me.

What do you think is the message? Why did she deleted it?

Now i really regret going out tonight =(

I should have just rot at home.

Heaven only knows what the message was - if she wants to come back to you, believe me - you'll know soon enough. Rather than wishing away a real fun evening in favour of rotting at home, go over that great evening again and let yourself know that life goes on and that you can have fun without her.

Then go and do it again as soon as you can!

She could have just edited it. But she removed it and now it is showing that she removed it on my com.

It is like she is trying to tell me something but in the end she changed her mind.

She messaged me late at night... it was the time where she would call me when we were still together.

Sigh...

did you try asking her what it was that she posted? If it was something nice towards you that she was unsure of to the point where she changed her mind and removed it, aren't you kinda glad you didn't see it and get hyped up about something that she didn't really feel sure about saying?

Archived