what drives a man crazy in bed?

Sunshine07

my boyfriend is a lot older than me and very good in bed. I don't really know what I'm doing and I want to make sure he's enjoying it too (it seems like he does, but I know he's been with women who are a lo tolder than me and probably know a lot more about pleasing a guy than i do).

Was just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to make him feel good. I'm very enthusiastic and willing to try stuff, but I'd love some new ideas. what drives a guy crazy in bed??

thanks!

2 things

1) Enjoy yourself. I am driven wild by a woman who is willing to let herself enjoy sex. Many women do not let themselves enjoy sex for whatever reason. After being with a woman who does, I can never go back.

2) Willingness to please. Really, if a girl is willing to try things with me, that's all I need. I am not talking crazy things, but as long as she is not stonewalling every idea I have in the bedroom it should be ok.

Confidence. Not overpowering/overwhelming confidence, but just like someone else said, try not to be too hung up about the whole affair. Show him you're enjoying it - don't just lie there all quiet and not moving etc. The best thing for a guy is to see that the girl is into the moment! If there's something you like doing, show him so, and if he suggests something you haven't tried (within reason of course!) then be open to a little experimentation.

Since every man has different kinks there is no one size fits all answer here BUT being confident and relaxed in the boudoir is a surefire hit with any man.

Try to lose the inhibitions behind closed doors and just being OPEN to different things is a turn on in itself. In other words if he suggests things that do not compromise morals or anything be very open to it.

Most men are happy if the women just shows up and most are THRILLED when she actually acts like she WANTS it. There is no real mystery to pleasing most men in bed. LOL

Archived