What do guys like when making out?

Dimplez

Hi, I have been going out with my boyfriend now for 3 weeks and when we make out he does all the things a like but when it comes to me pleasing him I dont know what to do. So my question is what do guys like and want a girl to do when making out?

well what does he do to you that you like so much? just take that and add your own lil twist to it. personally, i just like being with the girl. it doesn't take anything special to please me. i guess i'm low matenence. i've heard that a lot of guys like it when a girl bites gently on either of their lips. i don't know though. just try different things.

He kisses my neck and ears. And while doingthis sofly whispers sweet things into my ear. I just wanna make him feel the way he makes me feel.

Another thing can anyone tell me some things me and my partner can do while making out to spice things up?

Play around with what you are doing. Dont go in for the big kiss straight away, kiss him lightly a few times and pull away just as he is getting into it, bite his lip (gently!) and then go in for the long passionate kiss.

Apart from that just do what thinkkid77 said above, mirror what he does but change it slightly.

abcd1234

I would have to say that I absolutely love being kissed and having the girl run her hand over my head (It used to be long but now its short, the hair that is). Also a way to spice things up would be to tease him a little bit. I'm not going into detail about how to do that because every guy is different. Oh another thing that really got me going was having the back of my ear (where the ear meets the head) licked. I'm pretty sure he'll like it to, it just feels so nice.

Hello

I like the feeling, it is just like you are floating. One of the best feelings in the whole world. From there we can let nature and the hormones take it from there.

I think someone said the closest you will get to heaven while on earth.

I prefer the other planets myself.

Kuhl

8) 8) 8)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with my girl for 5 months now (I'm 15, she's 14) and she occasionally does things to turn me on, but I think she's more or less nervous or just doesn't know what to do. I don't really care at the moment whether she does or not, because just being with her snuggling and making out is fun enough for me. Though, I do know what I like.

I enjoy it when she puts her arm on my back and holds on a little bit, and it's also amazing when she runs her hand through the hair on the back of my head and neck. That makes my eyes roll. Sometimes she'll nibble on my bottom lip, and that's ecstasy.

I know that I love it when my g/f takes my hand, and places it on the small of her back, and then moves in closer to me. Being able to feel her breathe is great. I agree with the other posts about feeling through his hair or kissing his neck.

If it isn't too akward... You could always ask him what he likes too.

I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

first, this is my opinion ok?

if its a sensual kiss then a guy (such as myself) will want to be very close to u, ur bodys (and private parts) shud be touching, not by much tho, just so guys kno the womans 'chest' is against his.

i like it wen my g/f feels my bum and wraps her arms around my neck, sometmies i do both of them as well, so experiment!

anybodys thoughts???

• 6 years later...

This is what my guy likes..He loves to be kissed on the ears and neck.. and playing with his hair when kissing.. and kissing him softly at a time he wont expect that I would. and to be touched on his chest and neck wen we kiss..

Try these out! came accross some interesting suggestions..

Plus,I think what they like differs from one to another,anyways Good Luck!

I like the girl to run her hands all around my body espcially my hair. It just makes the kissing all the beter

Ugh I looooooooove running my hands through a guy's hair.....and I love getting my hair touched as well. Definitely a turn-on!

Starting with long passionate kisses is a great way to start foreplay, licking and nibbling on his ear is good too. One thing that I've noticed that my guy responds to is when I talk 'dirty' to him. If we're in the middle of a love-making session I will whisper softly in his ear something that I'd like to do to him.....or ask him to do something to me! Trust me....you'll be able to hear the gasp of his breath as the excitement increases!! I know I was really shy to say anything at first, but get your nerve up and you won't be disappointed

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, what I like, and what turns me on, if you will, is when the girl moans, it doesn't need to be a word of source but I love it when the girl moans. Also, I like to make out on a couch and snuggle up with her, it makes me feel close to her, gets me right in the mood for love.

Archived