When a guy likes to tease you...

mintblossom

As a guy have to confirm that although it all depends on the intensivity and context of "teasing".

I play and joke with a lot of girls but not in a way that expresses interest. So it depends a lot of what he is doing to get you. If it's really "teasing" stuff, stuff that shows he takes notice of you, of details related to you and all that probably means he is into you.

It's a pitty that with women it isn't as simple as that (is it in anything?) For instance women can test you like there was no tomorrow and not necessarely mean a conscious thing for you, sometimes they just like to test and test, and resisting the tests will only make the exams harder. In fact I'm going through one of those periods right now.

if that is shoegal in the avatar pic...dang.

anyway,

i know how to hit on women. using jokes and teasing is all part of it for me. i use serious stuff too like commenting on her eyes or smile. i don't say if i don't mean it. but they can tell when i'm joking with them. women love humor. if they don't, no go for me.

or bust your balls....(metaphorically).....what does it mean and what am i supposed to do?

because usually I will hit right back (and by that I mean I will tease them or bust their balls or respond in a cheeky manner). Right back at them.

were having fun and were interested.........thats all it means, if you say will u be my man right there most will prolly say yes and declare their the luckiest dood ever

If he teases you in a friendly kind of way, it's probably flirting. It's just like the little boy who chases the girl on the playground. He may have a little crush on you, and teasing you is his way of showing it. Depending on how he is teasing you?

Spot on shoegal - you're as intelligent as you are sexy (going on that pic).

It all goes back to first school. Every young boy will tease, pick on and pull the pig tails of the girl he fancies, and as you get older, things don't change all that much.

Teasing is a form of testing the water, before the flirting starts. If I like someone I always use this method, though I also do it with my female friends (but they know I'm just messing). That's the only pitfall. People can get the wrong message.

Archived