Is he purposely trying to make me jealous?

I like this guy named Justin. He likes me too and we get along great. But on Wednesday night, when I saw him, he was talking and what looked to me like flirting with another girl. She's never shown an interest in him and she knows I like him. At least I think she does. Anyway, what I'm wondering is do you think Justin is purposely trying to make me jealous? I pretended not to notice him talking with her and stuff when he looked over at me. He even kept doing it! Why would he do this if he knows I like him and he likes me?

Thanks for any advice. Add me to your AIM to chat about this or anything if you want. I'd appreciate it.

Yeah i think that hes tryin to make you jealous...He might be tryin to play you too and just get sum.. Ask him whats up with what he did. U need to talk to him and see if he likes you or not. Find out if he wants a relationship with you. good luck with Justin!

Well said, lost88 ... I like that idea

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Teen Angel,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you feel that Justin is making you jealous. I understand that you're not feeling comfortable with it.

You asked us if he's doing this on purpose or not. I read a question like this so often. People tend to forget to focus on themselves, rather then focussing on someone else (in your situation focus on Justin). I would suggest you start to think like this: "What am I gonna do about it? How do I feel over it? Am I going to accept this?" instead of thinking: "What is he trying to do with me?" or "Why would he do this to me?"

I believe that you have to set boundaries for yourself. Boundaries help you to make sound decisions relationship wise. They tell you what you do accept nd what you find unacceptable. For example: if you feel Justin shouldn't talk this girl or flirt with her, your boundaries will help you telling him so. That will give you confidence and he will understand how you feel immediately and what the consequences are of his actions.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

hi ,

Get this mess all cleared up before it starts hurting you and twists your tender heart.It'll hurt later if u find out that he never loved u in the first place.As someone in this forum said "They don't love you who don't show their love".

All the best and do not end up broken hearted--it hurts like hell.

Honestly teen being a guy and hangging out with a lot of guy friends. I can tell you from experinces that Justin is new to the whole dating seen. He might seem like a calm cool collected guy, but he is nervous. He also is dealing with some ragging hormones and is testing his waters. Some people become players others become nice guys. IN the end, everyone finds there match. Right now, don't concentrate too much on Justin. If your not together don't get into a depressed or jealous mode because thats what I used to do. Take notice to Bob or Greg or Dave, or any other guys you know. Chances are they are interested too. Your not in any realtionship and either is Justin. Commit only when you are defined as a couple. Otherwise get to know everyone. Justin is just as new and sacred to the dating seen as you are.

Its ok. Anyway, we aren't like going out anymore and we don't like eachother anymore. I sort of still have feelings for him but.....that's life, right? But what was really hurtful is that when I said 'You have no brain' like kidding around right? (And he knew it too.) He said "At least I never went anywhere with you!" Can you believe that?! He really is a loser/jerk/player.