How do guys show they are attracted to a girl?

ladeedah

If he's very interested in you you'll catch him watching you everytime you turn around. If it's a shy guy he'll probably be embarrassed and look away when he's caught. Also, he'll go out of his way to walk past you all the time so he can look at you.

Why don't you just go up and start talking to him? If he doesn't know your name just say, 'Hi my name's ......' Sometimes if you're waiting for the guy to make the first move you could be waiting for years! I know this from experience.

Good luck

He may mirror your movements...if you tilt your head, he will, if you start playing with a pen, he will, etc.

He'll be facing towards you...with his entire body, legs and such.

He'll probably find a reason to touch you.

He'll notice/compliment you on little things.

He'll hold eye contact for longer, or you'll catch him staring at you.

He'll most likely flirt with you, lol.

"signs" of interest are FAR overrated. Something you think is a sign is not, yet something you don't think is a sign really is. I have noticed over the years that the people who look for "signs" of someones interests are the ones who are in turmoil wondering whats going on here, are they interested, etc. The people that actually have the guts to ask someone out, they NEVER end up in this situation.

The point of my post? If you want to know, ASK THEM OUT! You are making this difficult on yourself.

I agree with Diggity. You can't always rely on "vibes". When I met my ex (whom I dated for 4 years) I just walked up to her and asked her what she was reading. She didnt even glance my way the entire time I was sitting right in front of her in the cafe. Later I came to find out that she was checking me out but our eyes just never met. It's a good thing I didn't rely on "signs" and just went over to her...those were 4 of the best years of my life.

Orlander

omg i can so relate.. i hate it when shy guys dont have a clue dammit.. what to do with shy guys.. *jumps to the shy guy forum*

My guy looks at me all the time

Does that mean he likes me

I know this coz i look at him all the time too

Lately he's not looking at me anymore

Because he thinks i have another guy on hand

mixed signals just suck.

I agree with Diggity Dogg. I don't have a lot of experience in this field, but when it comes down to it, this whole shebang is about two people interacting. You're not dealing with a machine and dating certainly shouldn't be seen as some form of tactical game.

Just spend time with the person and just see where it goes from there. It's all about creating rapport and a sense of comfort.

Good luck!

• 2 years later...

Hi.....=]

Ive been talking to this boy for about 2 years now and have liked him for about 1. I "think" he is very shy (or maybe just not interested at all =[ ) I am also very shy...so I dont no what 2 do..

He first asked his frend 2 ask my frend if i liked him...and i told her 2 say yes.. he walked me home that night and gave me a hug (even though i was hoping for a kiss lol ) =]

we continued 2 hang around and talking on msn...i eventually sed to him i like u and he sed i no u do.

I went on holiday for 2 weeks and wen I came back I rang him and he sed he wanted 2 see me.. we met up and he told he that he missed me... and I started to see him everyday... but we wasnt with our friends... we would meet up and go for walks or sit home and watch tv...we never kissed. We saw each other every day for a week...before i went away again for 2 weeks....he sed he was gna miss me...and sed he was gna send me 2 songs that he wanted me 2 listen 2 while i was away... i listened 2 the songs and for some reason i felt like he was tryin 2 tell me he liked me through a song but i dont know if i was just thinking that bcoz i wanted him 2 like me =]

wen i came back we continued 2 see each other every day he asked me if i had listened 2 the songs and i sed yes and he looked really happy. i told him i had been doing alot of thinking and he asked if it was about him. but bcoz im really shy i sed no =[

Anyway 2 cut a long story short....=]

a year down the line....and Ive never kissed him... i feel that there have been plenty of opportunitys but im 2 shy 2 make a move and so is he

I really have strong feelings for him but we dont spend alot of time together anymore because of work....i dont no if im paranoid or something but i took it as a hint that he didnt like me so i didnt bother contacting him anymore....

wen we see each other its like he wants me 2 stop and talk but i get really shy 2 talk 2 him now because my feelings for him are so much stronger and i dont see him as much.

i have text him and told him how i feel and even sent him an email...which his frend told me he thought was a joke...

im really shy...i keep saying i am going 2 talk 2 him but get really nervous and dont end up doing it....

but i dont want 2 get rejected 2 my face although i get a gut feeling he feels the same but he doesnt act it if u no what i mean =]

i dont no what 2 do now though...shud i talk 2 him or leave it now coz he didnt even reply wen i text him the other day saying to come 2 my house i wanna talk 2 u...

what does this mean????

i feel like giving up but something keeps pulling me back....

help me pleaseeeee

He may mirror your movements...if you tilt your head, he will, if you start playing with a pen, he will, etc.

He'll be facing towards you...with his entire body, legs and such.

He'll probably find a reason to touch you.

He'll notice/compliment you on little things.

He'll hold eye contact for longer, or you'll catch him staring at you.

He'll most likely flirt with you, lol.

True and true.

So whats the female equivalent? The exact same.

If he's very interested in you you'll catch him watching you everytime you turn around. If it's a shy guy he'll probably be embarrassed and look away when he's caught. Also, he'll go out of his way to walk past you all the time so he can look at you.

Haha, that's me all over *Blushes*

Haha, that's me all over *Blushes*

That's also me, from the female perspective.

Archived