what does it mean when someone stares at you, everyyyday

im_the_undead

but doesn't smile or look happy. lol

i haven't "flirtted" intentionally in a verrry long time and i honestly don't notice when someone is interested in me or whether they think i'm hella weird or something... but i have been noticing this guy staring at me any instant that we may be near each other.

it's not like a friendly stare.. i'd say it either looks frightened, suspicious, or like a "what the crap?" look idk

i want to ask him his name, but then again he walks too fast so it's hard to catch up with him hahaha

it simply irks me that he stares and says nothing for long periods of time.. i used to look down or away but now i stare him in the eye to make him feel as uncomfortable as i did lol.

wonder what he's thinking.......... guys, any idea? my friend says he wants to kill me.

hahaha D:

It sounds more to me like he doesn't like you. Otherwise, if he was interested, he would try to sit closer to you or would smile.

If he was shy then he would be uncomfortable with you staring back at him. If he can stare at you and look you in the eye--he is definitely not scared of you. I'm with your friends on this one.

so i hyped myself up to approach and eventaully talk to him... epic fail -.-

i didn't see him look up at me so i walked straight ahead

WHY is this so difficult ? lol

LOL

aww. just approach the next time he stares at you haha

It sounds more to me like he doesn't like you. Otherwise, if he was interested, he would try to sit closer to you or would smile.

If he was shy then he would be uncomfortable with you staring back at him. If he can stare at you and look you in the eye--he is definitely not scared of you. I'm with your friends on this one.

OMG you think he wants to kill me?!?? HAHAHA that's messed up

but anyway i do the same exact thing to him...... stare, nevery smile..... don't go near him

and yet, i find him easy on the eyes

so, if he were to ask would you tell him "She wants to kill you man" ?

OMG you think he wants to kill me?!?? HAHAHA that's messed up

but anyway i do the same exact thing to him...... stare, nevery smile..... don't go near him

and yet, i find him easy on the eyes

so, if he were to ask would you tell him "She wants to kill you man" ?

sigh! same same same situation... my crush and I stare at each other all the time..and yet we have NEVER spoken to each other.. I am shy but I wish he would approach me...

He is interested in you. I do the same to a very attractive girl at work; I always hope she'll smile but she never does.

Why don't you smile at her ? Or say 'hi' or go upto to her and ask her something ?

Women are always smiling at me. And I haven't got a great deal going for me looks wise.

i chickened out lol

Haha omg i also chicken out with my crush.. he stares at me alot and we make eye contact but he smiles and ill smile back. Just recently he started waving and ill wave back. But we have never spoken ever Im way too shy and i guess he is too.. plus i havent seen him at gym for 2 weeks,i hope he hasnt left

well, today....was a huge let down.

i was used to him starring at me everyday

it seems like he tries really hard not to now and when he does it feels like he tries to ignore me... fail

looks like it's time to get over it.

awhh maaaan, just when i started to feel like a had a crush again!

well, today....was a huge let down.

i was used to him starring at me everyday

it seems like he tries really hard not to now and when he does it feels like he tries to ignore me... fail

looks like it's time to get over it.

awhh maaaan, just when i started to feel like a had a crush again!

Lol. He could be shy.

Archived