Is he my boyfriend or are we just dating?

Angele

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 months. We text back and forth every day. For the past couple of weeks, I have seen him every day. Last weekend, we got together Friday evening and I didn't go back home unil Sunday afternoon. We almost slept together, but he got nervous since we are both virgins. I asked him if he was seeing anyone else, and he said "No, why would I need to when I have you?" I'm 25 and he's 27. Does it sound like he's my boyfriend? I just don't know what to say when my friends and family ask me if he's my boyfriend. My last relationship started in highschool so I don't have dating experience as an adult. Thanks for any advice!

I have learnt that men think differently to women when it comes to status' . Ask him and dont assume, i assumed for 4 months and it turned out he saw me as a casual date and didnt invest any feelings into me. I have learnt from the past to ask. Just ask him what he wants to happen out of 'us' and ask him if ur both on the same page. 2 months is a good time to do it.

I have learnt that men think differently to women when it comes to status' . Ask him and dont assume, i assumed for 4 months and it turned out he saw me as a casual date and didnt invest any feelings into me. I have learnt from the past to ask. Just ask him what he wants to happen out of 'us' and ask him if ur both on the same page. 2 months is a good time to do it.

I agree with asking and the timing. In all my serious relationships I never had to ask and we usually had the conversation within a month or so.

Archived