He texted me all day yesterday but not at all today?

beachgal20

I met this guy a couple days ago. He got my number and texted me immediately. We talked all night that night, but I fell asleep and answered his last text in the morning. Then we talked the entire day and evening yesterday. He would answer really quick, write long answers and ask me questions, put smileys...

But he was the one to end the texting last night and ended it saying he had to go work on his project and "ttyl "

He has not texted me at all today... should I just wait for him to text first since he was the one who ended it the first time? I don't want to be annoying...

I'm 21 and he is 23 btw

This happened to me too and the guy said he was teting me to see if would miss him and care about it. That might not be your case but if he's always the one to start the conversation maybe he wants you to take the first step.. And if he rly likes you he's not gonna think you're annoying for wanting to talk. Just ask if he's busy first...

I've been through this a lot :S

I guess I'm just being a typical girl but I always feel like at least the first couple times I want the guy to text me first. I guess I just like to be pursued at least in the very beginning and then it should be a balance of give and take. I just don't want to come off desperate or anything! Maybe he feels the same way haha...or maybe he's just not into me.

Do you think I should give it another day?

It sounds like he got busy and had to go to work or something. I wouldn't worry about it and just wait for him to text you or text him yourself but if he is busy you may be dissapointed if he does not respond and wonder where he is at and drive yourself bonkers wondering where he is. Just wait.

Well my problem solved itself because he ended up texting me today!

However...we have texted all night but he still hasn't suggested hanging out or anything. I know this is only the third time we have really talked but I would've thought he might have suggested it at this point?

It's still early days. Did you met him on a dating site or in the flesh?

I would keep the chit chat going though, maybe you could ask him out if you cannot wait any longer? If you don't want to ask him, then I'd wait a week at most before cutting the chats.

• 10 months later...

I was supposed to be going to Starbucks but because I am not familiar to the place I entered the wrong door. I entered an Italian Restaurant and I just decided to just go with it. By the time I have all my orders on my table I asked them to transfer them all outside because I can`t take all the tensions I felt in the restaurant (they were all staring at me). When I ate my Carbonara I saw a man trying to make a conversation with me so I just answered him since I had nothing else to do aside from eating. Haha. I invited him to join me and he did without hesitations. We talked and we exchanged numbers. When I was staring on the card that he gave me I was shocked because he was the owner of the restaurant. He smiled and didn`t say anything aside from " I like you my love." I was overwhelmed and shocked. I didn`t know how to react so I just decided to smile. I finished eating and decided to ask for the bill but insisted that I don`t need to pay anything and he said that he will be calling me when I got home. I didn`t believe him at first, who wants to be with a boring,ugly and unattractive girl like me anyway? As the time goes by he kept on calling me, texing me and asking where I am. But suddenly he`s gone and never texted me aside from telling me that he needs to cancel our date becaue he needed to do something important with his business. I never texted him and until now I am still waiting for his call and msgs.

Archived