Deep Penetration

insecurefool

Hello all,

I recently started sleeping with a new partner. I'm 25, and I have slept with about a dozen women. I would not consider myself "sexually experienced", however, as only 2 of them have been meaningful, serious relationships. So you could say I still have some stuff to learn.

I'm 99% sure that that I have only been able to bring one woman (my ex) to orgasm, through clitoral stimulation. This new gal seems to enjoy oral but I cannot get her off with it. I know this can have a lot to do with some mental issues she is dealing with with an ex bf. Regardless, my main question, is when we are actually in the process of having sex, she gets REALLY excited when I go deep, as deep as I can. I've never had a girl really seem to want this, which makes sense, considering the large amounts of nerve endings near the front of the vagina; it seems like most females wanted continuous, shallower thrusts near the front. This gal seems to even enjoy it if I'm just in deep and holding it there. I don't sense she is orgasming though but I can tell she enjoys it.

My questions are as follows:

1) I'm fairly certain I'm hitting the cervix or something, because my penis is facing resistance. It actually can be a little bit painful for me, because I'm hitting up against something. I'm not well endowed (just below 7 inches) so it's not like this is something that is common for me. However, she says stuff like "your @#$@ goes deep" (sorry to be explicit) but I think she is either just trying to be nice or maybe her ex didn't have much and thus couldn't go as deep.

2) Do vaginas have varying depths? I've read read that vaginas are very accomodating (obviously with childbirth) but I didn't know if this was just width wise. This woman is very tight and, I'm assuming "shallow."

3) Through google, I've read a little bit about some women enjoying stimulation of the cervix. I just never heard of it, was wondering if any women could explain to me how/why this feels good, and if this can actually bring you to orgasm with enough effort.

4) If anyone else has encountered this I would love to hear about it.

*perplexed in WA*

1. Yes you most likely are hitting her cervix.

2. Women have varying depths and that is just going to depend on the girl

3. Some girls like it when a guy goes deep and some do not, in my experience the girls who had a deeper cervix liked it when a girl went deeper as the women whose cervix is shallow experience pain when their cervix is hit.

You are just going to have to learn how far you can go with each girl, have fun with it and just test it out so that you know what your limits are with each girl. Going deep occasionally isnt usually going to cause a problem however quick and/or hard movements are typically going to be a problem as far as she is concerned.

Some women find it painful and some find it very enjoyable. This comes down to whatever works, keep doing it and do it better and better. Some women like to feel the man up against them when they are as deep as they can get. All women have the same parts but women come in all different shapes and sizes. You are probably hitting her cervix and she likes the feeling. I know that I have been able to hit the cervix of every women I have been with and they have all liked it when I just brushed up against it but not pounded into it. Everyone is different and it takes time to really know who you are with.

lost

Well... from THIS woman's perspective, there is a vast difference between just going in 'nice' and deep... and going in deep and pounding away.

Putting a hurtin' on the cervix will get a nice big "OW" out of most of us for sure, but in the heat of the moment, I absolutely love it nice and deep. Brushing the cervix and pounding it feel different.

I think it has less to do with hitting the cervix as for me, the feeling of being 'filled' that is really hot and stimulating, that you can be that deep. I don't think this would neccesairly bring orgasm. Try doing it 'doggy style' as you can penetrate deeper this way and also pull her hips hard against you for added effect. As far as oral sex, it has never done it for me. I need manual stimulation of the clitoris. Maybe this is because that's how many girls masturbate, and they're used to that pressure in order to get off. Hope I helped.

Sometimes the position of the uterus itself makes a difference in whether it's painful or not. Most cervices are flexed anteriorly (the uterus bends forward in a woman's body), but sometimes it's retroflexed (bends toward her back), and this can cause more pain if the cervix is hit.

I'm a retro...I'll just say that this isn't a pleasant sensation for me.

But if your girl likes it, great. I don't think I've assisted you with anything here, just given a bit more information.

It's funny you should mention this, as two nights ago, I talked about this very topic with my girlfriend.

I asked her whether she preferred quick shallow motions, or deep thrusts. She admitted that, even though the nerve endings are at the front of the vagina, she still enjoys the deep trusts. She likes having someone push against the wall. On the other hand, she also really likes the stimulation of the nerve endings, obviously. She said she liked when I varied it.

Your girlfriend seems to be particularly enjoying the deep thrusts. Like any fetish, it's all psychological. It's possible this makes her think of your long * * * * , which really turns her on. It's possible you're the only guy who's ever been able to do this to her, which reaffirms that she's with someone with a long * * * * , which turns her on. You see the picture. If she likes it, then I say go for it.

I have a friend who gets off from cervical stimulation. imo, it is a major advantage to find a woman who likes it hard and deep. You can really let go and are not likely to hurt her ime. The girl I am referring to can get off in less than a minute is she is turned on via direct pounding. It is the one type of orgasm that she claims to have no control over at all. Two positions to consider:

1) Try putting her on the bed in a fetal position (but let her adjust as needed to get deeper). You stay on your knees in missionary. I put one hand around her rear/lowerback and the other I use to hold one of her legs in whatever way gets deepest. She comes in under a minute.

2) If she can get deep enough on top, consider letting her rock back and forth. Make sure you can feel the tip of her cervix. Then take both hands and hold her hips. Start controlling the motion yourself focusing on getting it a little deeper. My friend often can't get more than 20-30 good rocking motions in before she blows a gasket.

From a guy who has been there before, I say explore! There is no telling what all will work for her.

• 7 months later...

Well I myself am about 10 inches, so needless to say, I do hit my gf's cervix. I got to agree, its a really odd sensation, but I love how it feels. And she seems to too. Its sort of painful for us both getting me inside and even more so getting fully inside her. But she really wanted me fully inside her, pain or no pain, so I did. And, well, females deffinetly arent the only ones who can hurt during sex, but we are both actually masochists, so what can you do. We love the pain and dish it out often. I guess it just depends on the person.

I've had exes both ways, for one it was extremely painful if I went all the way into her (stop get off me, painful), the other couldn't get enough of it and would have orgasms that left her unable to walk for a few minutes.

It just depends on the girl. Try both of you laying on your side, with her legs up against her chest while you go into her from behind.

3) Through google, I've read a little bit about some women enjoying stimulation of the cervix. I just never heard of it, was wondering if any women could explain to me how/why this feels good, and if this can actually bring you to orgasm with enough effort.

deep penetration is basically meant to give the cul-de-sac orgasm. it is a stretchy little area under the cervix. when stimulated it can produce a deep orgasm. you can't just ram yourself deep in her. you'll feel it opening a bit. my bf said it almost "popped". i don't like my cervix being hit either, but love it when the area beyond it is. here is more information: link removed and link removed you can gogle more for better websites.

enjoy

Archived