women and penis size?

curious17

no such thing as a normal size, us men dont go around saying

hey bob how big is your penis? mines about 6 inches you got 5 inches on you

thats 11 inches divided by 2 penises so the average penis must be about 4 1/2 inches

most women will tell you its how you work it more so than the size

if you can slam it up her walls, and move it around until she orgasm then you have just won

score one for you

Okay, I know everyone is saying that penis size doesn't matter, but really, it does. Physically, it shouldn't as a man with at least a 2 inch, 3inch erect penis should be able to hit all the spots. However, some women are what people would refer to as "size queens" who obsess about someone's penis size to the point where they might not date/have a relationship with someone smaller than a certain size. No one really know why-maybe for some reason they need 7 inches or so to feel "full" down there. Most women, yes do care about the person more than the actual penis attatched to it. But this only holds true if you are at least 5'-less than that and you may have some bad experiences with women. Hopefully, people aren't callous enough to give a cruel rejection to someone on the basis of penis size, but yes, it does happen.

Well, here's my question:

Are women really conscious about [their partners] penis size?

What size do you consider normal?

Does it even matter?

comments appreciated

If the man I love is appreciative of me and my body and attentive in the bedroom penis size does not matter. If i were out on the prowl (which i am not) and just looking for illicit hot sex I'd probably want a guy with a larger size.

If I am in love with a man and he is attentive to my needs as much as I am to his, and sexual as much as I am, then penis size is not an end all be all.

A creative man who loves sex will always be able to overcome a small penis with a woman who is in love with him.

I firmly believe that men spend way more time than women thinking about penises. I've never thought either way about whether my fiance's penis is the "right" size or not. It gets the job done (well!), and that's all that counts.

I said something similar to this on another thread about women. I think that women get hung up on their breast size way more than men do. they think that a man won't love them as much or be as attracted if they do not have large breasts..when reality has told us all that men just love breasts. Period.

Same goes for men. I think men are more preoccupied with penis size than MOST women. Some women are only looking for a hung beast but for most women we are emotional creatures and a man we love who is attentive and sexual can be an awesome lover regardless of the size of his member.

Not for nothing...

have you ever seen a thread from a woman asking...

is my V-Ga too big or too small lfor my partner?

honestly...seeing all these threads about size bothers me,

esp. when most women respond that it NOT size, but emotion!

C'mon guys, we all got what we got....

I'm not big...but I've never been tossed out of bed either..

If I come, she comes...

and we're all happy.

Can't we get over this size thing?

It's not the inches she desires, it's the pleasure!

If it was...I'd been lonely years ago...

It doesn't matter.....

I mean, most of the time I usually get to see what is goin' on down there on a boy I already know that I'm into him so it really doesn't have an affect on me one way or another. If he's not for me, well then we usually don't get that far....

Anyways, I think they're pretty cool, big or small. As long as they are able to do what they are supposed to, then I'm fine with it

Jbabe...

That's exactly what I was trying to say...nice to hear it from a woman!

Thanks.

This whole "size" is starting to bother me...it's not even part of the package you when you make love,,,

it's supposed to be making love, not measuring!

If the man I love is appreciative of me and my body and attentive in the bedroom penis size does not matter. If i were out on the prowl (which i am not) and just looking for illicit hot sex I'd probably want a guy with a larger size.

So the only way you could have "hot sex" with a man that you didn't have feelings for other than lust is if he was well-endowed?

Say you were dating someone who wasn't big you wouldn't be enjoying the penis but just the emotions attached with it? So doesn't that leave out a possibility of replacement by someone well-endowed with the same emotions?

Iunno the comment seems contradicting. You can love it only if the man attached to it is treating you right but you can't just love it for what it is.

Sorry to just call you out, as there are many posters who think the same thoughts it's just when I say I don't think a girls boobs are small, I really don't and i'm not just saying that because I have feelings for them.

Yes they are. When my husband's penis was 5" it was hard for me to convince him that he was ok. Then he used Extagen and enlarged himself on one inch. Now he is "average" and I don't need to argue. So it's important for woman when her man is self-confident.

Yes they are. When my husband's penis was 5" it was hard for me to convince him that he was ok. Then he used Extagen and enlarged himself on one inch. Now he is "average" and I don't need to argue. So it's important for woman when her man is self-confident.

Wouldn't that be temporary? Correct me if I am wrong but he probably need to keep taking the pills.

Wouldn't that be temporary? Correct me if I am wrong but he probably need to keep taking the pills.

EmotionalCreature, he doesn't take Extagen now. As I know. But I know it: he doesn't. He used it about a year ago. Why do you ask? You mean that his tool is becoming smaller? I look at it every day It isn't.

• 7 months later...

Does it even matter?

comments appreciated

Penis size matters to an extent. I mean, it has to get the job done and I'm sure most guys are equipped with enough to do that. My BF's penis is kind of "eh..." on size but I like it just the way it is. He can't stab my cervix with it and I usually have some pretty amazing orgasms. I'm not complaining one bit!

Does it even matter?

comments appreciated

Conscious, oh for sure! lmao

As far as how I would react size-wise, at this point in my life, well, there's a blurry line around 3-ish inches when erect...anything below that may be difficult. I am slightly shallow, and I do not apologize. haha.

But if I were deeply madly truly in love with the person, I am sure they could be a hermaphrodite or something and I'd find a way to work with it.

Anything in the normal kinda range though, brilliant...no need for it to be immense.

PS: I would never go and measure it. rough ballpark figures are fine. like, my hand is about three inches accross; anything smaller than the breadth of it would be pretty off-putting. it doesn't matter otherwise, it's a body part, they vary - like a nose, or feet. meh.

Archived