Testicles hurt after sex

icedoutflossyj

Since beginning college in September, I became more sexually active, and have been having sex or some sort of sexual activity about once every other day, though weekends I sometimes have sex three times. =)

Anyway, a couple times I noticed that after sex, my testicles would hurt for about an hour after sex. This only happens after intercourse though, never after oral or manual stimulation. It's not blue balls because I orgasm each time, but its different from how the penis is generally sensitive after sex. I feel it in my testicles, and they can be temporarily relaxed by gentle massage...It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it's extremely uncomfortable.

Any thoughts?

Haha and just for clarification, its the 3 times on the weekends that averages out the rest of the week lol. I'm young and I have good stamina what can I say lol.

And actually I realized that it might be that I'm thrusting too hard, cuz the time when I really noticed it was after a particularly rough session..but if it happens again I'll def see a doc. My boys have served me well, and I need to treat them with love and respect.

Archived