Penis vs Strapon?

fooji

Here's the situation, my girlfriend has only had sex with guys and I've only had sex with girls. I want to have sex with a strapon with her but I'm insecure. I keep worrying/thinking that she's going to feel like the penis was so much better then the strapon, or that there was more of a "connection" with the guys. I've never had sex with a guy so I'm hoping that I'm just being insecure since I have no point of reference for male-female sex. I'm worried that she's had a physical connection with them that I will never, or will hardly ever achieve with her because I'm a girl.

I suppose it's natural to be insecure, but you can only worry about it so much. You're a girl, so you don't have a penis, so it's not like you can get surgery done and have a real one grafted on you.

If you love each other, and you can make it fun for the both of you, then just make the most of it.

It's sort of like, if she does prefer one over the other, it's not like it's within your control, so why worry?

Yes, it will feel different, but that doesn't mean it's bad. There are times when I miss being with a girl, but it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy having sex with a guy. It's just different.

And do you really think a heterosexual relationship can compete with the emotional connection of a female same-sex relationship? No way. I know that these are generalizations, but straight relationships are a lot more physical while lesbian relationships are more emotional. A penis doesn't make sex more intimate.

ut straight relationships are a lot more physical while lesbian relationships are more emotional.

really? hmm. I've never gotten close, when I was younger and tried I found other women so blasted annoying I couldnt go thru with it. But greywolf makes it sound really beautiful. Well I've got another 60 years to go before I die. You never kno.

I will be honest, the real thing feels so much better than a strap on. But the strap on feel great too. I had my first orgasm with a girl I was in a relationship with and a strap on. So, it still feels great.

My advice is to just enjoy sex with each other. Make it about you and her and not the strap on.

Archived